Jill's Steals and Deals Logo

Jill's Steals and Deals

Having problems with Jill's Steals and Deals?

Jill's Steals and Deals Customer Service Contacts

30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jill's Steals and Deals Customer Service. Initial Jill's Steals and Deals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jill's Steals and Deals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jill's Steals and Deals. Discuss the issues you have had with Jill's Steals and Deals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jill's Steals and Deals Complaints & Reviews

Jill's Steals and DealsInitial necklace ordered 1/27/21

I have received a notification that this item was delivered to my house. I never received it. Tracking states that it is in a locker in Tampa Florida. Ups does not recognize the shipping number. I have no way to ask anyone about this. Please resolve or refund d me $48!
Lynne Miner-Hasler
[protected]@aol.com
[protected]

Initial necklace ordered 1/27/21
Initial necklace ordered 1/27/21

Jill's Steals and Dealsmetalika smart watch with health and activity tracker

trying to get in touch with company to see how to send back to them for the 30 day warranty for repair as the face of the watch cracked. cannot find any info on company on how to get this done. cannot find their name on the brand contact list. received product on january 21 .i can be reached at
    [protected]@excite.com. any information would be greatly appreciated

Jill's Steals and DealsNecklace

I ordered a necklace on Dec 1, 2020 for a Christmas gift for my daughter. I received an email including shipping details on Dec 2, 2020 and my credit card was charged. The shipping confirmation has not moved and almost 2 mths later I never received the necklace. I've tried contacting steals and deals but no response. I am very disappointed because I love the today show and I trusted that they're legit. I will never order from them again.

Jill's Steals and DealsInsecure and inappropriate website in general

I came to this website browsing looking for deals I do this everyday and like I always do, I planned to inform the developer or webmaster of my security issues. I was shocked at the content and then saw that I am not the only one who feels this way. There are obvious insecure (possibly intentional) websites but I think they are scams based on the other comments. I took my regular precautions, erasing my device resetting accounts etc I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that I caused. I am here to help in any way I can please call me anytime. Or email but the phone is more secure. When I train and test the websites are controlled and I am working with highly experienced professionals in their field. We collaborate as I am an experienced professional in Healthcare Information Technology which is also coding but very different. My specialty is coding, compliance, federal and private sector security, and quality control. Also educating non coding professionals when necessary or by request.
        Christine Cruz, CPC, CPMA
        [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.com

Insecure and inappropriate website in general

• Updated by Christinerhit · Jan 17, 2021

I am more than happy to help the developer. First thing is deactivate and make an announcement explaining her knowledge or lack there of and express how much she appreciates the comments letting her know and last her plans to fix it. I suggest she reach out to me or someone in my field and also other developers for review and their guidance.

Jill's Steals and DealsProblems with Smart Watch

This was my first purchase from steals and Deals. I purchased a Smart Watch. I'm sure it's a good product, but if you have a problem using the QR APP, there is not an 800 number to call for help. I've never purchased any other product for which you didn't have a number to call if you needed help.
          Now I have to figure out how to return this watch. Never had a problem with that either.

Jill's Steals and DealsLuxury cashmere poncho http://ppwebprpros.com

I ordered this item on 11/26/2020 as a gift for Christmas. I also tracked the shipping which did not begin until last week. I finally received the item on January 12, 2021.
            I had to buy another gift for the person at the last minute although I was assured this would arrive in time for Christmas.
            When the poncho arrived, it was not as described on Steals and Deals. I have only had this problem one other time with a bathrobe and nightgown that was misrepresented on the show. However this item is thin, flimsy, and not worth the headache.
            I plan to contact the company and am hopeful the will allow a return with full refund. I was charged for the poncho on the day it was ordered and paid $10.99 in shipping.
            Janice Tourre
            [protected]@aol.com

Jill's Steals and DealsLaggo Purse

On November 30, I ordered a black Mara purse from Jills Deals and Steals. I have not received it. I followed the procedure of contacting the company LAGGO by email. No response. I have a tracking number 9205596900417603245359. It tells me UPS are awaiting shipment.
              I would appreciate help in resolving this issue

Sincerely
              Myrna Kane
              217/299-6361

Laggo Purse

Jill's Steals and DealsKalorik Robot Vacuum Cleaner

Ordered this [order #1385066]; slow in delivery, but arrived Thursday, 12/10/20 [tracking #[protected]]. Examined product and was dissatisfied with the quality and capacity. Not what I expected, and wish to return the product. Phoned the Kalorik Customer Service phone # [888.525.6745 & 888.521.8326] and got a recording tell me to leave my # and a message, and they would get back with me. I did this on 12/11/, 12/14/, 12/21/, 12/24/, and 12/29/. No response. Also left word through their online site - Kalorik.com/pages/contact-us; 12/11 and 12/15. Again, no response.

Jill's Steals and DealsMicrofiber Spa Robe - Charcoal × 1

Hi. We received the robe that was ordered.

Order 1614849

We are VERY dissatisfied and disappointed with the materials of the robe. The inside is a very cheap terry cloth like material.

We were expecting much better and quality and luxurious robe. This is a Walmart end-cap type of robe.

Is there anything we can do? This is definitely NOT worth the:
                  $75. robe
                  $13.95. Shipping
                  Plus taxes

Jill's Steals and DealsHandbag

I ordered a handbag with the intention of giving for Christmas Day- here it is Dec 25 and no gift but $100 taken from my account! I never complain and realize shipping is delayed due to covid pandemic but this is beyond disappointing! I bought another handbag in case this happened and now realize the bag I have not received yet is a final sale! I am a savvy shopper but never even considered it could not be returned - great deal or not!
                    I have bought twice before from todsy show
                    Steals and deals and both have arrived and I was happy with purchase.
                    During presentation this handbag plus others were guaranteed for Christmas !
                    I have to say I will not be ordering ever again and feel taken advantaged of ! I hope someone reads this and does the correct thing by rectifying issue, but after reading other complaints I have very little hope.
                    I order jills items from QVC and no issues but DO NOT order from today show unless you are willing to take a loss !

Jill's Steals and DealsMultitasker master of all Bluetooth keyboard

Order # 1376738. November 20, 2020. Order received on December 22, 2020.
                      I have an iPad Air. When the iPad is placed in its' designated area on the keyboard, it topples over. The keyboard does not support the I pad. This makes it impossible to use as intended.
                      I am very disappointed that i spent thirty five dollars on a product and will not be able to use it.
                      I did not know that it was non returnable until I received a confirmation of the order.
                      Thank you.

Jill's Steals and Deals35 eye shadow pallete

I ordered 2 of the Bella Pierre 35 eye shadow palettes and have yet to receive my order. They took my money from Pay Pal and it has posted to my account that the money is gone but still no eye shadow on December 23rd. I contacted the company and they gave me a phone number and an email to contact. The phone number doesn't work and I have sent two emails but have gotten no response. I feel ripped off and unsatisfied with how this handled. NEVER AGAIN!!! Beware of this scam.

Jill's Steals and DealsJennifer Miller Jewlery

order # [protected]

I received the Yellow Gold Star and Moon charm Necklace. I went to put it on for the first time and clasp broke. Unable to secure the necklace.
                          I live in NYC and I am aware of the quality of Jennifer Miller Jewelry and what I received is not that! I took a chance and ordered from the TODAY show for the first and last time. I knew something was wrong when it arrived - as it was in these cheap white boxes. The jewelry is nothing like you would sell at your store on Lexington Avenue.
                          I am requesting a refund. You should be ashamed of the merchandise you are pushing as it is cheap and poor quality. I would not associate my name or brand with the what I received and could buy the same if not better at local shop.

Very disappointing.

Cathy Licitra

Jill's Steals and DealsPlush bathrobe

The robes that were described on the TV is not what arrived! Advertised a plush spa robes, but the outside of robe is a winter coat fabric and the inside is cheap terrycloth. Apparently there is a no return policy, which they don't say on TV and now I'm out $150 for purchasing 2 robes.

These deals are a scam and should be removed from the TV programs.

Jill's Steals and DealsCutter and buck jacket

It is a complete scam! I ordered a jacket from steals and deals was charged the day I ordered it which was Dec 2, with a Thank you for your order. I never received another email with order status or with shipping details. I haven't received the merchandise or any word back from the company as to when it would be arriving. NBC should be embarrassed. It is so disappointing that a major network would promote this fraud on their morning show. They immediately charged my account but never delivered the product.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEIR SITE

Jill's Steals and DealsGabba goods earbuds

I ordered 8 sets as Christmas Gifts on November 30th. I received a confirmation of my order but no tracking number. My order number is Order #1474309 and I paid $183.58 via PayPal.

On December 14th I contacted Gabba Goods and Sara wrote back that her team was working "tirelessly" but that COVID-19 had put a kink in the shipping and I should receive my goods in 2-3 weeks (from today) and she kindly reminded me there are no refunds of ANY kind. Like a lot of the people lodging complaints here you do not know there are no refunds until after you have paid and there should be some recourse if greedy vendors advertise but do not have the stock and / or infrastructure to handle the orders. But they do collect their dough. I am a bit disgusted. Thank you for your help.

• Ka
                                    Kathryn Mattuch Dec 20, 2020

I ordered two sets of ear buds with the same promotion. The company immediately charged my credit card. But I've never gotten any order confirmation from the company. I've checked my spam folder, and there is nothing. As far as I'm concerned, it's theft. I'm disputing the charge through my credit card company. The Today Show disavows any responsibility, but I think they should do a better job vetting vendors. This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth about Jill's Steals and Deals. Steals is more like it.

Jill's Steals and DealsAlicia Adams alpaca blanket

My order shows as delivered and it was not delivered to me! I've contacted the customer support information for the supplier listed on the Today Show website and the phone number provided is out of order. I've contacted FedEx and they said that the shipper had to file a claim for the missing item. When I sent an email to the supplier (email on the Steals & Deals website), they first said that their procedure was to file a claim. When I asked for the claim number (per their procedure), they responded and said that they would not be filing a claim and "thanks for my understanding". I paid over $100 and I've received nothing. Total rip off!!!

Jill's Steals and DealsXtreme time wireless earbuds

I ordered 2 sets of these for my husband and I, ref Order #1340884. These don't work well at all. We are using an iphone 6 and iphone 11, latest software, fully charged. With the phone in my pocket or on my desk in front of me, the earbuds constantly cut out. The left bud constantly falls out of my ear and when I touch it to push it back in, it turns them off. The packaging says they are anti slip rubberized, they are not anti slip. I would like to return both pairs for a refund please

Jill's Steals and DealsCoffee maker

On November 25th I placed an order for the coffee makerand the order number is #LOSAD162229 was supposed to ship by November 30th I still have not received any information on it nor has it been shipped or delivered I searched Steals and Deals to find my order and it says no order is found they took the money out of my bank account I paid with it with my debit card I have records of it can you please help

Jill's Steals and DealsStuhrling watches

I should know better by now. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I get it, but I was sucked in again. This time was by a watch from Stuhrling Watches. The site shows the watch retail to be $695 to $895. This is a lie. The watch I selected and bought is sold on Amazon for only $79. I paid $89. To top it off you can return it will at Amazon. This should be illegal. Also, once I checked for validity these watches are made in China they are not expensive watches that are selling for up to 90% off. This single item is only one example. Do your research before you click buy on a Steal and Deal offer. You cannot return it or cancel the order. Most items can be purchased cheaper somewhere else. I am trying to dispute the charge with my credit card, so we will see what happens. It has not yet shipped.