Light In The Box — goods not received and duty charges
I ordered some sandals and a necklace but they were held by the PO and the supplier had but insufficient postage on them. I refused to pay but have never had my money back. The cost of the goods was approximately £41.
I also ordered a dress but DHL wanted 35.71 for it as a duty tax which I had to pay. I tried contacting Light in the Box but could never upload a photo of the invoice.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website