LHVCmisrepresentation

We have been unable to get resolution with LHVC over an upcoming reservation. We made the reservation almost 2 years ago and were told in writing that we would be put in the new villas for our stay. Upon checking on our reservation in September I was told that there was no guarantee. Since that time I have tried to contact the Jackie Bramhill, Customer Service Manager, to no avail. She will not answer my calls or emails. When I contact the resort they will not tell me who is in charge and get me to that person. The runaround continues and the trip quickly approaches. Does anyone know how to contact the President/CEO of LHVC?

Thanks,
Trudy

• Da
    Day G Jul 17, 2014

I am having a similar issue with LHVC. I became an owner member in April 2014 but had a reservation booked via Interval for July 2014 and now they will not honor my accommodation's as a member. No one is able to help but when i purchased my membership everyone was quick to help. THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!! I encourage anyone going not to buy.

Chris Houghton Feb 20, 2015

Have been a member since 2006 and I have stayed at resort many times and always got the accommodation I wanted. However, all the trouble centres around peak season November through to end of February but not at any other times. Shareholders pull rank at peak times and the staff are will just bump previous long standing booking out in favour of rank. I even know of a Shareholder who was bumped out. I know of 4 cased of Platinum Supreme members receiving a confirmed booking for a Villa in November 2011 for a trip in December 2012. When they arrived they were allocated Junior Suites and worse still no refund is given - just held as a credit.
    I am sorry to report I have heard of dozens of examples of this but as I say only in peak season. I have been there 10 times and sent 5 guests so 15 bookings in Villas - Residence Suites and other Suites in May through to October and had no problems whatsoever