LGI Homessalesperson

L Jun 03, 2019 Review updated:

To Whom it may concern:

I am demanding my deposit of $1000 to be returned by end of day June 3, 2019 and I will be going with MY realtor that LGI made me sign that I didn't have.

I can not believe what LGI and the Brian Ducote did to me and I am sure many others. It is unethical, immoral and unprofessional..even predatory to place a single woman with no family in a financial bind just to sell a 3 bedroom property. The Sales person knew I was almost in tears when he made me sign that I wanted this property even though I told him countless times that I was not financially capable to take on this debt. Then had me drive to Walmart to get a money order with money that belongs to my mother for this deposit.

It is impossible for me to take this financial burden just to make this sales person's numbers and LGI's goal. Like I told corporate I am willing to take this further to the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Office of the Comptroller and other federal regulators that can stand up for me, the consumer.

I expect a call @ [protected] with the time to pick up my money.

• Pi
    Pink Eye Spy Jul 25, 2019

They are some liars...I drove a long way when the sales agent knew I wasn’t trying to buy. Then he dodged me when I came in. He had my kids and I looking real dumb when I confirmed 3 time by phone and email what I wanted to do. I want to report it to his Supervisor. #DallasTexas