Menu
CB Residential Sales LGI Homes 3225 Ridge Hill Pkwy, Douglasville, GA, 30135, US
LGI Homes company logo
LGI Homes
reviews & complaints
LGI Homes company logo

LGI Homes

3225 Ridge Hill Pkwy, Douglasville, GA, 30135, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
10:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LGI Homes - House electrical and hvac and plumbing

I purchase my home through LGI September 2020 I have had to call electricians plumbers and hvac technicians out in the past two years the home is only 3 years old
My lights are hanging from the ceiling
My bathrooms continue to over flow and now my ceiling is linking water from the air unit in the attic
I had to replace the compressor
And I can’t get any help from LGI

Desired outcome: I want everything fixed by LGI FOR FREE

Read full review of LGI Homes and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Sam Manda
, US
Oct 30, 2023 10:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Look at my complaint, 2 times in 8 years my home almost caught fire