Having problems with PulteGroup?

PulteGroup Customer Service Contacts

+1 678 245 5242 (Altanta, GA)
+1 843 460 9360 (Savannah)
+1 800 664 3094 (Arizona)
+1 800 762 5858 (The Reno Area, NV)
+1 877 337 8583 (Colorado)
+1 888 739 4393 (Rhode Island)
+1 703 359 7480 (Frederick County & Eastern Shore)
+1 888 898 9712 (Florida)
+1 352 291 7350 (The Ocala Area, FL)
+1 866 313 9950 (Tampa, FL)
+1 888 898 9714 (Treasure Coast, FL)
+1 904 363 0482 (Jacksonville, FL)
+1 855 618 0727 (The Orlando Area, FL)
+1 847 639 6038 (Missouri)
+1 877 785 8348 (Indiana & Kentucky)
+1 888 686 0269 (Virginia)
+1 866 618 0640 (Michigan & Minnesota)
+1 800 664 3089 (Las Vegas Area, NV)
+1 877 686 4379 (Pennsylvania)
+1 505 761 9606 (New Mexico)
+1 704 414 7031 (North Carolina)
+1 877 831 2779 (Oregon & Washington)
+1 843 740 7270 (South Carolina)
+1 615 550 2045 (Tennessee)
3350 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PulteGroup Customer Service. Initial PulteGroup complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PulteGroup above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PulteGroup. Discuss the issues you have had with PulteGroup and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PulteGroupSecond story, non-opening windows

We are in our new Pulte home in Easton, Maryland for about ten years. While we love the interior of the house, neighbors and town. We make sure that everything is up to date and maintained properly. However, that did not stop all the repairs we had to put into a NEW house. We have had the following:
1. The pipe that ran from upstairs to the outside of the house and leaked all over our floors. (7 neighbors just on our block had the exact same problem)
2. We had to put an entire roof on the house after only 10 years because the shingles where cheap and not installed properly. (About 70% of our immediate neighbors had to get a new roof too).
3. 4 non opening, windows fogged up and the I suran e adjuster said it was the quality and installation of the 4 windows! This will cost close to (5, 000j. Which is what we just had to pay 2 months ago for the new roof.
You are a big company with a big client base...why do you have to be so cheap?
You owe us satisfaction! Please have a heart and a conscience.
Kathy Stokes
29700 Maribel Lane
Easton MD.
[protected]

Nov 22, 2020

PulteGroup — Terrible quality, terrible response

Moved into Pulte home Plymouth MA Jan 2018. Every week/month something breaks. Initially response to fix wa...

PulteGroupHome

They sold me a home and have refused to fix any of the problems. My new home is falling apart. The warranty is a joke. They will ignore or do more damage than good. This is the most painful/stressful situation I have ever been in. There is so much money tied into this home. Matthew schlacter and David Van Doren are in charge of ignoring you if you make the mistake of purchasing a home from this terrible builder. Stay away from! They will force arbitration and cause you to loose faith in your government for allowing this company to continue to do business! And continue to rob and steal from people who don't have the money. Terrible company!

Oct 23, 2020

PulteGroup — Windows & mold

We purchased a Pulte home in 2002 with issues with the windows soon after. We had fog between the panes in a...

Oct 15, 2020

PulteGroup — Issues with new home

Good Day - not sure who to exactly address this to, but I am quite frustrated with the purchase of this home...

PulteGroupDid not Honor 10 Year Warranty

My wife I purchased a new home from Pulte Rivers Mist subdivision in Richmond Texas. September 15 2009. I filed the claim with Pulte Warranty Department September 2019. I was contacted a week later then a Pulte rep came out and looked at my cracked ceiling and cracked tile floor. A month later they send out engineer assistant measure the entire house and level checks and take pictures. She clearly saw the issue and 3 weeks later they come back with it was do to lack of or to much watering. paying 6.150.00 for repair not counting inside repair Jericho foundation of Houston said it is the foundation installing pillars under foundation. I will never buy a Pulte Home again.

Feb 13, 2020

Pulte New Home Sales - Las Vegas, Reverence Community — new homes sales not refunding earnest money deposit

On the 4th of December 2019, my wife and I entered into a purchase agreement with Pulte Homes in Las Vegas -...

Feb 12, 2020

Pulte Homes — poor quality, poor warranty response, unethical business practices

The quality of the delivered townhouse style condos in Mountain Lakes, NJ is atrocious, and the warranty...

Mountain Lakes
        Nov 27, 2019

PulteGroup — construction / appliances / customer service

Since the day we got our keys on November 30th 2017, we have had nothing but issues with Pulte. We had a...

Nov 06, 2019

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — pulte mortgage

Over the past weekend my family and I were planning, dreaming and excited of closing the house today 11/4 at...

Pulte Homes / PulteGrouppulte home

We bought a quick move in from Pulte in Santa Rita Ranch in Liberty Hill last year. Everything is falling to pieces, we have had black mold. The siding nails were through the main air conditioning pipe, the first guy they sent to fix it set fire to the wood frame inside the wall and my youngest son's carpet. We had a gas leak at the time also so it's a miracle my family wasn't blown to bits! The gas leak was happening due to the main gas pipe into the air conditioner not being fitted correctly. I complained several times about the smell of gas for a year before it was fixed. We have had the worst warranty repairs ever, total disruption to our lives with repairs and often people not turning up.
        It also appears that the structural board is not installed correctly. My bedroom floor upstairs shakes so badly when the back door shuts my whole bed shakes! I have asked several times for the paperwork to show who inspected and signed off on the house but Pulte are not providing me with that paperwork ! I wish I had never bought this house. The stress it's caused is effecting my health, I can't sleep I often feel completely depressed. Does anyone in Texas already have a class action lawsuit filed that we can join in on?

Pulte Homes / PulteGroupfoundation of home

Our house is no longer under warranty. However, when cracks were first discovered your company came out and verified that it was not a foundation issue. It turns out this was not correct and it is a foundation issue. In the 1 1/2 years following the cracks have spread across the house. An engineer has found the left side of the house is sinking and will require 9 steel pylons to mitigate. He said steel because the pond behind the house along with the way the house was built on a slope the concrete pylons would not last long. I would like to see the foundation report by your company when you came out and said it was not a foundation issue.

The address is: 6528 Lincoln Hills Court, Frisco, Tx. Del Web community
          You can reach me at: Janice Fueller [protected].

If you wish I can send you a copy of the engineers report.

Pulte Homes / PulteGroupfridge "upgrade"

I have new home from PULTE. The base fridge model which is included in the package is ~$1500. I have paid $1575 extra to upgrade fridge. The contract does not say a model, just the picture. There are 2 fridge models look exactly the same like on a picture. One is $2000 another one is $3500. Of course people trust PULTE - they think it will be better model for this money. As a result PULTE installs cheap ~$2000 model. Pay extra $1575 to upgrade fridge from $1500 to $2000? What kind of "upgrade" is this?

Pulte Homes / PulteGroupwarranty

The patio attached to the house one side has wash out it is cover under the written warranty. I call them three times no response these are the numbers
              [protected] I get the same recorded message that you should leave all contact information and a brief description of the problem, and they will call back in 24 hrs during normal business hours. The problem the form asks for what state and region it is located but it only gives for the region in South Carolina the Charleston region not Fort Mill where I live so the form is useless for me. I should have check online better before I bought and saw the reviews regarding their lack of responding to warranty claims.

[protected]@yahoo.com my email

Jan 06, 2019

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — 536 beljon lane, aurora, ohio

Completely dissatisfied with the service and products this company provides. We are paying over $400, 000 for...

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — unethical behavior

The supervisor of my house is the the worst communicator I have ever encountered. He is holding our warranty...

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — property maintenance

I am a resident of the property adjacent to your new development in Tamarac, Fl (The Enclaves of Woodmont...

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — home

The house is in horrible condition missing brick on exterior, baseboards trim molding all nicked and painted...

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — just closed on new del webb in vandal

WE close 3/9/18 at 5025 Lilium in Plainfield IN del Webb Vandalia in Plainfield Numerous things especially...

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property

I closed on my home on [removed] in Beverly Hills, MI five months ago, with an extremely long punch list. A...