LG range lre3091STclicking noise

W

Hello. First sorry my english is not perfect. My LG Range make constant loud cliking noise when oven's working when preheat and heat. He click every 30 seconds 3 times fast. It's really disturbing et the clicking sound is realy loud. I even hear the click at the other end of my house. I call LG 2 times. The first guy told me that it's not normal and the other one said its normal. If your do the same thing, please send me a message i will appreciate it.

• Mg
    mgk500 Jan 16, 2013

DO NOT BUY LG APPLIANCES. I have the same problem with my LG Electric range. Unfortunately, I can not return the oven/range at this point. The appliance drives me absolutely crazy because it does not stop making clicking noises - even when the oven is turned OFF- the noise continues and it is loud. I now must pull the oven out of it's counter spot to access the plug and unplug the appliance when I am not using to avoid the constant clicking. Obviously needing to re-plug when using. Also, my LG refrigerator water dispenser pump broke which slowly leaked and damaged my kitchen walls which need to be repaired. Luckily I was able to repair it myself, but it was a total waste of my time and energy. LG APPLIANCES ARE HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY LG!!!

• Be
    Betty Jo Duffy Jul 28, 2011

Our LG range is about 1 1.2 years old and for the last 12 months we have had problems with all the burner knobs breaking inside... only two old ladies use it so it's not abused but the knobs are $8O each and they keep braking.. they do not fit right .. is their a recall on these parts?

• Ab
    abacuszd Jun 21, 2011

I am experiencing the same thing and LG also told me it was normal.
    Its brand new and I am now trying to return it. It's a very annoying and constant click.