LG27" led ips monitor

I purchased a Monitor in India from a town called Rajahmundry approximately 5 months ago, after some usage period a thin line appeared on my LCD Panel, i reported this complaint to the local service center and was very much disappointed, First of all their communication with customer was horrible, they were rude and reluctant, when i told them my complaint some Amatuer guy took my monitor and opened it up, its clear that this guy whatsoever has zero knowledge on the product he was operating, I was waiting in the lobby for an answer and the technician turned up and told me that he had to order another LCD panel if the company approves it and he told me that he was not sure if the approval will be given as the products manufacture date was dated at 2014 inspite of me buying it in 2017, Well ai this sounded OK to me, i headed home and kept the box unopened, the next day i decided to open the box and assemble my monitor as i had some important work to do on my PC, this was when i was shocked to find out that my monitor wouldn't turn on at all, after some through inspection of the power cables i turned the monitor to inspect the back side of it, that was when i found out that the monitor was not properly assembled, the back panel was not pressed properly and the LCD panel shook and no power supply was reaching the monitor. I gave them a perfectly working monitor and now it stopped working, i understand that your company has great products but if the regional service center is bad your brand value will drop rock bottom. I spoke with other customers and they complained the same thing, please check the customer satisfaction level and then grant people the licence to run your service center, my complaint may not make a difference to you but please try to understand the pain of your customers, it makes me want to go for another brand the next time I purchase another thing.