LensCrafterseyewear service

C

I am filing a complaint against Susan Buice of 4005 Holcomb Bridge Rd. I purchased glasses and asked for a # 2 tint on my glasses. Only one pair came in. My glasses came, my daughters did not. When I sat down to try on the glasses I could see right away that they weren't to my specifications. The tints were way to light. It was not as I asked for. The store manager Susan Buice offered no apologizes only excuses as to why they weren't done correctly. I explained that now I would have to come in a third time to pick up my child's glasses and then again to pick up my glasses( assay they're correct next time) she didn't even offer an apology. I wasted my time and gas driving to the store for absolutely nothing. I walked out empty handed. I'm very upset and unhappy with Susan Buice. This is the second time that this has happened to me. I will never use LensCrafters again.