Lease Finance Group LLCfraudulant

This company is predatory. Avoid them at all costs. Which is hard to do because the sales representative from the credit card processing company is the one that scams you into signing with LFG. Then they claim to have no association with the lease company. I wonder then, how did LFG get my paperwork? These people are very good at their scam with their “Non-Cancelable Lease”. What the hell is that? Who in their right mind would ever, knowingly, sign a non-cancelable lease for anything?! I, and the hundreds of other people that have fallen victim to this vermin, may be ignorant, but it is clearly a fraudulent practice. WHY HAVE THEY BEEN ALLOWED TO CONTINUE VICTIMIZING PEOPLE?!?! Please write the Illinois State Attorney General and file a complaint if you have fallen prey to this group of vile individuals.

• Br
    brianh99 Oct 21, 2015

I am one of the victim of this company too. A Sale representative from credit card processing company (merchant Services) call "PAYMENT SYSTEM" in California. This is their address
    700 S. Flower St. #1460
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    [protected]

The sales man name "Greg Deel" who came to me to asked me to do merchant services with him. I was a new to the credit card processing so I asked him do I have to buy your machine or lease. He said absolutely no. His company will provide free to him - that sound pretty good so I sign up the service with him to his company. He promised me 3 things which I don't have to worry about it. Any thing just call him. This is what he promise
    1. No equipment purchase or lease
    2. with in 30 days if I don't like his company's services call him to cancel it and he will come and take his machine.
    3. He will cancel my previous Merchant services and pay the $500 cancellation fee.

I process for 15 - 20 days and I don't like it. because it does not do me any better or saved me as he said. I called him to cancel it but I order me to do exact what He expected me to do. He said if I don't do that don't call him any more. I then stopped calling him so I called the company direct but no solution at all. I was ended up with paying the previous cancellation fees, Paid the cancellation with his company, paid the Equipment that he said FREE to me. The equipment WERE not free, it is from a third party company "LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC) which was not cancellable contract. I won't pay Lease Finance after 4 or 5 months that they took from my bank account. I put a stop to my account. I kept getting harassing phone call from Lease Finance every other weeks demanding for payment or they will bring me to court. I demand the name of the person who come to do the contract. They did not tell me. I consider this lease is fraudulent because I was not know at time of signing the paper that it is lease and the lease is non-cancellable for 4 or 5 years.

IS ANY ATTORNEY OUT THERE WANT TO TAKE THIS CASE I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE CONSIDER TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THESE COMPANIES . IF YOU ARE VICTIMIZED OF THIS SCAM, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN DO A LAW SUIT ANY THESE CROOK COMPANIES. E-MAIL me at [email protected]

Thank you.

• Ts
    ts0204 Oct 04, 2013

My story same as Susana McArthur. My store closed in Oct 2010 . . due to not making money or I'd still be in business. Harrasing me and paid them money on what the machine cost alone, offered to send machine back and they will not take machine and says non-negogiable too.
    What the mess? Attorneys in Chicago just sent me a letter saying they will garnish wages, freeze my account, put lien on my house . . . I don't have that account any longer.
    I am reporting Attorney General, etc.

• Am
    AMImports Jul 29, 2013

Wow.. after reading all of these, I am amazed they still exist. I am also in this BS mess!! I have called the bank. made stop payments, reversed charges. filed a dispute. called the LFG numbers and no change! THis has been going on since 2006. We dont even have a credit card machine.. haha.. what the hell is going on here!

• Su
    Susana McArthur Apr 26, 2013

Why is this company still in service? I just received a collection bill from them-they RIPPED US OFF and we only had 6 months to pay it, we called and told them that we are no loner in business and they said that the lease is non-negotiable they kept billing us for now close to 8 years without us knowing about it. Now we owe them 4, 312.17 dollars-that is incredible. Why is this company still working on unsuspecting small businesses and that is what they do go after small new businesses and fraudulently take their money. I will not pay this, what they do is insane and those machines can never be worth 4, 000 or the service that they claim they giver which is NOTHING! I will fight this.

• Cw
    CWPhotos Apr 17, 2012

An employee from the Lease Finance Group solicited service for Credited Merchant Services to my small business. She intentionally lied and misrepresented the companies services. Also after she left she changed the contract I signed to reflect a 4 year contract. As soon as I found out the contract had been changed I tried to contact the sales person and the company directly and could not speak to either one. The neighbor next to my business was a restaurant and they had the exact same experience. I got a lawyer in Texas to help me with this situation. My business was in Conroe, TX but I have since closed it and moved to Louisiana. They have filled suite against me in Chicago, IL. They are counting on the fact that I cannot travel up there to fight this fraudulently signed contract. I have researched this company and found thousand s of other people with my exact same story. I am amazed that this company is still doing this. What can be done to stop this company that professionally scams people?
    I am urging anyone who has had the same experience to report it to Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madgian http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/index.html

and to Assistant State's Attorney Sophia Lopez, Supervisor of the Consumer Fraud Unit http://www.statesattorney.org/

and to the Federal Trade Commision. http://www.ftc.gov/

This Company has to be stopped!

Joseph wiler Mar 10, 2012

Do not used this company. This is a ripoff company that leases credit card processing equipment. They will get you to sign a contract than they take the contract with them and change the numbers so a $ 450.00 machine will cost you $ 4000.00. stay away from Lease Finance Group and any company That deals with them.

• Pe
    Peggy Schillne Jan 18, 2012

I signed a contract with ELECTRONIC CASH SYSEMS and a salesman who lied to me. Told me I could cancel the lease after six months. I saw him write this on the contract. However, I was busy at the time and believe that he made sure it didn't copy through the carbon to my copy. ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEMS does not take any responsibility for their salesmen (agents). I am currently in the process of ending my relationship of LFG. My five year lease is up and I am shipping the equipment back, but I'm sure it won't be over for a long long time. I would be very interested in any class action!

• Vk
    vkiram123 Dec 25, 2010

I signed the contract with salesman from SUMMIT MERCHANT SOLUTIONS who offered lower check and credit card processing fees. Weeks later found out that salesman lied to me. Salesman never told me about NON-CANCELABLE LEASE and THIRD PARTY COMPANY LFG. I called LFG and they told me they can't cancel the contract and threatened to ruin my credit score. i am stuck with the equipments for 5 years. This is complete lie and DON'T DEAL WITH THEM. I am paying lease + insurance for the equipments not being used.

• Sk
    skullhat Dec 07, 2010

i too, was ripped off by these crooks, even worse than the previous stories depict

i bought a check accepting machine, in 99 on a 4 year lease, (48 payments). well, after 50 some odd ach payments i called, to no avail to get them to stop. so i called the bank to stop the auto payments.
    suddenly they are contacting me to say i owe them, and i have to keep paying unitl i cancel the contract. this of course total bs, and not in the contract at all.
    after some arguing, and wishing to keep my good credit score, i not only sent them the money they requested(about 5 months lease) and also sent them the machine back, that i paid over the contract price for.
    now in 2010 dec, i still have a deraug (only one) on my credit report from them saying i was 30 and 60 days late on paying. when i disputed the claim with experian credit burea, the reply that the company verifies that i was late. talk about pissed, id love to be a part of a class action, and would love to hear which agency to contact about getting this squared. as we all know the bbb is useless.

thanks

mark s
    canoga park cal

• El
    Elizabeth_C Sep 30, 2010

I am in the same boat with the stupid credit card machine. They don't care who said what to me, and that I never once used the machine. AFter several months of paying anway, I quit out of principle.

Now they have a judgement against me they say. What does that mean????

• Ca
    carizma Sep 13, 2010

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CLASS ACTION SUIT ALSO, A COMPANY REP CAME INTO THE SALON AND WAS TELLING ME I WOULD SAVE SO MUCH A MONTH WITH THEIR COMPANY. THE COMPANY SOUNDED OK AND I SIGNED THE CONTRACT NOT KNOWING IT WAS A NON CANCELABLE LEASE. THE REP SAID I COULD CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS ( I EVEN HAVE A WITNESS). I CALLED THE COMPANY THAT DAY TO CANCEL BUT THEY SAID IT WAS TOO LATE BECAUSE THEY ALREADY SENT THE MACHINE. IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS A NON CANCELABLE LEASE, I WOULD NEVER HAD SIGNED!! THE REP TOOK THE LEASE SO I DIDNT SEE IT TILL JUNE 11TH, WHEN I SIGNED IT MAY 25TH 2010. THIS ALL CANT BE LEGAL! IVED TRYED TO BUY THE MACHINE BUT THEY WONT LET ME (FIRST IT WAS 800 TO BUY OUT LEASE THEN I COULDNT EVEN DO THAT.) SO IM STUCK PAYING 45.03 FOR 4 YEARS. LAWYER TOLD ME TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND IF THEY TRY TO CONTACT ME BY PHONE ITS ILLEGAL. SO YES JASON IF U READ THIS PLEASE HELP!

barryal Jul 21, 2010

You can stop LFG by applying the regulations from Electronic Code of Federal Regulation E, Title 12 section 205.3(2), section 205.3(2)(ii) and section 205.3(2)(iii) which reads

(2) Electronic fund transfer using information from a check. (i) This part applies where a check, draft, or similar paper instrument is used as a source of information to initiate a one-time electronic fund transfer from a consumer's account. The consumer must authorize the transfer.

(ii) The person initiating an electronic fund transfer using the consumer's check as a source of information for the transfer must provide a notice that the transaction will or may be processed as an EFT, and obtain a consumer's authorization for each transfer. A consumer authorizes a one-time electronic fund transfer (in providing a check to a merchant or other payee for the MICR encoding, that is, the routing number of the financial institution, the consumer's account number and the serial number) when the consumer receives notice and goes forward with the underlying transaction. For point-of-sale transfers, the notice must be posted in a prominent and conspicuous location, and a copy thereof, or a substantially similar notice, must be provided to the consumer at the time of the transaction.

(iii) The person that initiates an electronic fund transfer using the consumer's check as a source of information for the transfer shall also provide a notice to the consumer at the same time it provides the notice required under paragraph (b)(2)(ii) that when a check is used to initiate an electronic fund transfer, funds may be debited from the consumer's account as soon as the same day payment is received, and, as applicable, that the consumer's check will not be returned by the financial institution holding the consumer's account. For point-of-sale transfers, the person initiating the transfer may post the notice required in this paragraph (b)(2)(iii) in a prominent and conspicuous location and need not include this notice on the copy of the notice given to the consumer under paragraph (b)(2)(ii). The requirements in this paragraph (b)(2)(iii) shall remain in effect until December 31, 2009.

barryal Jul 21, 2010

For those who are interested. All automatic withdrawals are 1) conditional upon permission from the payee and 2) reversible.

For Item one. simple send lease finance group a letter prohibiting them from automatically withdrawing fund from your account (be sure to keep a copy and perhaps send it certified).

For item two. Review you banking statements daily, which you should do anyway. Upon seeing the posting for the ACH (Automated withdrawal) call your bank and tell them the ACH was unauthorized and that you wanted it reversed. Your bank will reverse.

• Me
    M EP Jun 26, 2010

I am in the same boat as the rest of you! I would like to see a class action against these criminals as well. I closed my on line business in 2008 and they are still helping themselves to $43.59 from my bank acct. every month! I have told them twice I have no use for the credit card processing equipment, but they don't care. Why should they? They have access to my bank account and will continue to take money from me for nothing as long as they can get away with it. So far, they have ripped me off for $2, 310.27 for equipment that has never been used. (they continued to take money out of my account monthly after the 48 month lease agreement was up.) When I tried to cancel the first time, they threatened to screw up my credit report if I did. Well, I cancelled, again, and sent the equipment back this time with the cancellation letter. They better stop taking my money now, or there will be trouble. This is tantemount to robbery. It's like giving the fox the keys to the chicken coup when these people get a hold of your bank account number. They just can't get the concept of "lease is up".

• Ro
    Rosey DeAntona Mar 29, 2010

Please Help Me!!! I have never been ripped off like this in my life. I have a lawyer and he is getting the run around. I changed bank accounts and they some how got my new account # and started taking money from that one. I don't know what else to do. Jason if you read this one please help!!!

• Oe
    oena aikens Mar 02, 2010

I lease a creditcard machine thinking that it would also help my business and didn't use it but once in the year and half i had it. Kept trying to get it touch with the company and never could, so i decided to close the bank account and guess what they got in touch with me after giving then nearly$ 2000 . They have reported me to the credit beaurea and still saying the i owe them over $2500 more dollars . I haven't heard from them over a year they are theating to place lien, wage garnishment and bank restraints what must i do. I returned the machine almost two years ago having use it only once. I tried and tried but never could get intouch with them until i stopped the bank draft.even sent the machine back before i close the account it was returned and thats when i closed the account.Then and only then I heard from them.

Stop Lease Finance GROUP Dec 14, 2009

look dude..i am here to help...track me down and call me if you want them to stop balloon creations urbana illinois jason

• Ib
    ibbartendin Dec 14, 2009

I signed a 4 yr. lease with LFG 2 years ago. In june of 2009 I switched my credit
    card company for a lower rate. LFG called wanting me to return the machine and
    I did, all they do is call and send letters wanting their money. I am not paying for something I am not using. I own a bar and restaurant in ohio, business is tough enough
    without some company trying to take money out of your account. I bought my own
    credit card machine so I don't ever have to go through this again.
    The employees of this company are very nasty on the phone.

Ibbartendin

• Me
    Merchantprocessingforyou Oct 14, 2009

I totally agree with you, and feel bad that many of you fell into a "lease" trap. I am in the mechant processing industry, and I do not offer leases to mechants. WHY? It's so much cheaper just to buy the terminals out right. You can get brand new terminals for less than $300. I sometimes sell used ones for as low as $100 each for somoene processing one transaction a month.

If you are interested in buying a terminal, which will save you THOUSANDS of dollars long term, send me a message via email. My address is [email protected]

Stop Lease Finance GROUP Jul 03, 2009

Look folks...My contract has been cancelled. LIsa Madigan helped . You want to get of your contract call me...jason hitch balloon creations urbana illinois ...Google me people or pay LFG all that money. :(

babyboy Jul 03, 2009

I have read several different boards regarding LFG and they all say the same thing. These guys are horrible. Unfortunately people to read the boards until its too late, myself included. If anyone knows what to do to get these guys to stop debiting my bank account please let me know. I plan to contact the Attorney General of Illinois but any other suggestions are appreciated.

• Fi
    fishbones Jun 23, 2009

Please post url or phone number of attorney who is thinking of the class action lawsuit. Still trying to get my contract resolved and still waiting word from Illinois Attorney General office and sent complain to NY AG.
    THANK.

Stop Lease Finance GROUP May 23, 2009

The AG office of Illinois called me last week. They cancelled my contract with LFG. ITs over. Its finally OVER with LFG. Now I am devote my life to helping you people...I hope for you all...There is a lawyer thinking class action. anyone interested...let me know...jason balloon creations urbanaillinois

• Br
    brian777 Apr 11, 2009

I have been caught in the same boat. I was just starting a carpet cleaning business in jan 06. I needed a terminal. a Postcard came in the mail about terminals and was interested. Called the number and yes, LFG does work with another company. The guy faxed me over some paperwork, stupid me signed away, and the contract ended february 2009. I just noticed on my march bank deductions they deducted another 35.37. 35.37 x's 36 = 1153.32. the sales rep said these are top of line machines valued @ 1300.00. Come to find out they're only about 350.00. Please investigate all companies before signing!!! I got a refurbished omni 3200 for only 170.00 and it works and is alot better, with a printer. Get it from heartland payment systems! The other one only worked for 2 months and didn't work anymore, and it took 4-6 business days to go into account. I did file a complaint with the BBB, because the company they work with deducted 800.00 from my account. I had canceled business with complaining I wasn't happy with their services and the guy said there was not fees to cancel with us. Lo and behold 6 months later a 500 and 300.00 were deducted. I called and was fumine mad, and said if they don't put it back into account I was going to court and bbb. the next day it was in. Don't let companies get your money. Change all your bank acct numbers if you're having this problem. Brian G.