Crest Financial Services Logo

Crest Financial Services

Having problems with Crest Financial Services?

Crest Financial Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 23, 2011. The latest review nothing was posted on Nov 15, 2019. The latest complaint Crest financial furniture lease department was resolved on Mar 29, 2017. Crest Financial Services has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Crest Financial Services has resolved 3 complaints.

Crest Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 552 7378 (Customer Support)
+1 855 282 7378 (Retailer Support)
61 West 13490 South
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crest Financial Services Customer Service. Initial Crest Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crest Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crest Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Crest Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Crest Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Crest Financial Servicesnothing

I never herd of this company before and I looked on my credit report and it's saying I owe them 1200.00 as soon as i find a way to sue this company from messing up my credit report and from me trying to buy a house I sure will trust yall will be hewring from me soon bc this dont make no sense y'all scamming everybody!!! I need to hear something back from y'all ASAP [protected]@yahoo.com

Crest Financial Servicesfinancial services on my credit report

My name is erika deshotel. I dont want to put my persoanl info here. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I have a 2500.00 derrogatory collections on my credit report which i have not a clue what it is. I have never heard of this company nor have i ever purchased financial services. My identity was stolen and i would appreciate you removing this for it ot hurting my credit. Thanks

Crest Financial Services — Crest financial furniture lease department

Absolutely horrible company!!! I had a lease through this company for my furniture. They said they had to...

Crest FinancialThe worst service agents ever. Stay away!

I opened an account & paid it in full within my 90 day same as cash timeframe. Things went so smoothly, a year or so later I opened another account. This has to be the worst experience. They billed my bank on Sundays (which I never authorized). I called and had them switch billing to Fridays only. The billing went haywire! 4-10 days in between billing periods. I went to my bank and it was not their doing. No other merchant/collector has ever done this to my account before. I had to call them again and tell them Fridays only. I secured this with my debit card. Now they are receiving payments on Fridays but sending me emails that I am behind on Sunday payments! They have nice agents but the supervisor that handles my account is extremely rude and does not listen well at all. If you are not paying your account in 90 days, PLEASE STAY AWAY!

RESOLVED

• Updated by Crest Financial · Mar 29, 2017

We apologize for this customer's frustrations, and if he/she is willing to contact us with correct name we would be happy to look into the situation and make it right. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to help in response to an anonymous posting on a complaint board. -- The Crest Financial Support Team

Crest Financial Inc — Financing

July 22, 2011 My complaint is with Crest Financial Inc 835 West 400 North Orem, UT 84057 tel [protected]. I...