Menu
Pawnee Leasing
reviews & complaints

Pawnee Leasing
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

15 complaints
5 resolved 10 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pawnee Leasing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
11:19 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lack of ethics... Beware B4 U Sign anything from Pawnee. Be VERY VERY aware of Sunset Financial (Pawnee Leasing) YOU NEED a Lawyer to read their contract before you sign it. Pawnee and Sunset really push you to sign the contract fast... Note when there are no issues (problems) everything looks fine. BUT... I financed 2 machines through Sunset...

D
9:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hey my name is D Angelo Johnson. I got a 32000 loan from Pawnee Leasing to Purchase a semi truck. I had a 740 credit score and I still got a bad interest rate. And I was forced to take the deal because my credit was pull 2 times which lead my credit to Decrease Like 40 points. I felt like my back was against the wall Because my credit went down and they...

K
4:31 am EDT

Pawnee Leasing - Fraud equipment leasing through fraudulent broker

Broker of equipment leasing creates a shell company. Arrange a medical equipment leasing for a medical practice.
Practice does not get equipment. Pawnee pays fraud broker, who's us also owner of shell company.
Medical practice dies not get equipment but get pressurized by Pawnee to pay the loan.
I suspect someone from Pawnee gets back money from fraudulent broker.

Update by Kgdakwa
Nov 01, 2019 4:19 am EDT

Pawnee leasing company joins with brokers defrauding consumers through third party leasing.

A broker arrange to help fund a medical equipment. They bring Pawnee leading on to find. The broker uses a shell company it owns and received payments from Pawnee leasing. The fraud minded broker defraud the consumer. Pawnee pays the fraudulent broker . The consumer is left with payments of lease without the equipment.
I suspect some in Pawnee get a kickback from the fraudulent broker.

2 comments
Dec 10, 2019 8:17 am EST

Facebook group Pawnee leasing Victims please join so we can get something going

Dec 10, 2019 8:08 am EST

I would love to start class action against them. Please let me know if this is of interest to anyone.

3:21 pm EDT

Pawnee Leasing - Interest on a loan...

Purchased a carrier unit and had to go through a third party... Teck financing, paid him 300 dollars and he got the loan from pawnee... Pawnee then tries to get two payments when the first payment was due... Also a florida tax of 111.00... I was not aware of this and thought I was paying a note of a conventional loan. When I spoke to teck, they said it is a lease to own but if I pay it off in two years instead of 5 years I have to pay the full interest of the note of 5 years... This company is a fraud. Please never use them as I am contacting a lawyer...

3 comments
Feb 04, 2022 8:30 am EST

You are right. I am willing to spend more to go to court, than it would be to just pay their deceitful attempt to rip me off. I thought I was dealing with a reputable company. Boy was I wrong. We will have our day in court. I am looking for the day when the system (hopefully) makes this company bleed.

Dec 10, 2019 8:16 am EST

Facebook group is Pawnee leasing Victims

Dec 10, 2019 8:11 am EST

I would love to get a class action suit against them, they are unethical and are now trying to sue me. Please anyone interested respond I am starting a Facebook page so we can stay in communication.

E
5:08 pm EDT

Pawnee Leasing - No refund

I had a lease with Pawnee for a batch freezer. I had not received the item yet. Then Hurricane Irma hit Florida. The shop I was building was damaged by the hurricane. So we will not be opening for 12 months. I called the vendor Emery Thompson. And they are going to refund all money back to Pawnee. But Pawnee does not want to refund my the money I paid them for monthly payments on the equipment that I have not even received yet. And the don't want to refund the security deposit and the last payments paid to start the lease. So Pawnee is getting all there money back from the vendor. And keeping all my money. So they are making a profit off this national disaster that hit Florida. This is not how a company should be helping small business affected by a national disaster. This is a BIG RIP OFF! This will need to contact the attorney general . So they can see how this company is treating small business after a national disaster. Everyone Please Stay Away From This Company!

2 comments
Feb 04, 2022 8:32 am EST

Get a lawyer and sue them

You will go to arbitration, they will lose

They won't want to go to court

They know they are scum and the court will bleed them out

Dec 10, 2019 8:19 am EST

Trying to get class action against them please join Facebook group Pawnee leasing Victims so we can rally together

6:09 pm EDT

Pawnee Leasing - Negligent overcharge

I just finished making 4 years worth of monthly payments of 860 a month on kitchen equipment.
Sticker price was 19k if i had bought it outright!

Yesterday Pawnee drafted 860 dollars, the regular payment amount, rather than the final payoff amount 330 dollars, which consisted of property taxes and frivolous fees

My account was overdrawn by Pawnees overbilling and resulted in an overdraft fee. They refused to reimburse me.

I even sent a screen shot of bank account as proof. They still refused to reimburse me.

I suspect law does not apply to financial dealing on an Indian reservation...

Consider getting a loan from the MOB before dealing with Pawnee

D
2:32 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Beware of Pawnee Leasing scam. They run an insurance fraud on consumers! I bought salon equipment and submitted all insurance paperwork they required. They took money from my account on top my monthly lease payment pretending that I don't have insurance. It's unauthorized charge and I had to file a complaint against them with my bank. Plus they try to...

N
9:17 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am in a nightmare with this horrible finance company! I own a small business in Wisconsin and I was trying to lease a piece of equipment when I was referred to H.I.L. financial and they sold me out to Pawnee leasing. From day one they have screwed me with absurd fees and so called "interim rent" charges when I havent even received the piece of equipment...

L
8:51 am EST

Pawnee Leasing - Over bloated interest

As I was opening up my New Business I was checking out my financial options, I some how got ahold of a broker and was discussing leasing options. I had full capitol to purchase my equipment but she convinced me leasing would save me money and would be great for tax purposes. Signed the contract and locked me into high monthly payments and i'm paying $4500 more for my equipment than if I had bought it outright..
This company makes you pay high property taxes for they're company when you would have no property taxes otherwise!
It's almost a 50% interest!
This company are cheats and are stealing from business owners to bloat themselves!
BUYER BEWARE! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

F
4:43 pm EDT

Pawnee Leasing - I am unable to communicate with these people without feeling disrespected

Due to landlord negligence, my business dissolved. I attempted to contact creditors to make payment arrangements. Two, a bank and leasing company, were very willing to work with me. Pawnee leasing, was unyielding in negotiations. I have repeatedly been harassed by phone calls by their collection company and no responses to emails. A representative appeared unannounced to collect equipment at my residence, which clearly violates personal rights. I have manhandled and threatened with courts, when i have attempted to make good with this company. I would appreciate some mediation, as i am unable to communicate with these people without feeling disrespected.

1 comment
Dec 10, 2019 8:20 am EST

L
6:55 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pawnee gave me the impression that my lease was a loan and I could pay it early and when I went to pay it off they told me I had to pay the entire lease. I'm getting an attorney. They lie... lie... lie. Do not use them. They are a dishonest and take advantage of people.

T
8:20 am EDT

Pawnee Leasing - Rip off

Pawnee Leasing Company is a predatory lender and rip-off. I did not start with them my lease was signed over to them from Kingsford Leasing. I contacted them when I realized I would have to close my business. I explained that I wanted them to pick up the equipment, they said NO. I had to sell it and they even suggested Craigs List. So I proceeded to sell some of the equipment. Well after I sold the equipment they then told me I didn't have their permission to sign the equipment and accused me of a crime. They will not give you a payoff and there is no interest rate disclosed and if you were to calculate it, the rate would be 40 to 50%. This is the kind of company our tax money is funding to keep in business. The government should let these companies fail and bailout the taxpayers.

K
6:20 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I leased equipment for our gym we opened. Well, now, 2 1/2 yrs later we are closing are facility. We signed a non-cancelable lease with Pawnee, therefore, we cannot just 'give the equipment back'. I completely understand this. However... I tried patiently working with them on various ways we could payoff and sell the equipment. Every idea I...

10:39 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Terrible company to work with. Tons of added fees. Was tricked in to leasing some equipment from one of there brokers. We are paying three times as much for equipment than if we went through a conv loan. Said they would not let me get a new loan to pay off the price of equipment, I could but would have to pay full price of 3 year lease. The broker said he...

V
6:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a microdermabrasion machine for $6, 000.00. I was never advised how much my specific interest rate was however, when I asked a paralegal friend of mine to review the contract she said that my payments for 60 months for $6K were almost as much as her $10K 60 month Kia contract and her interest rate was 17 percent due to her credit so she thought...

Pawnee Leasing contacts