LCBOunethical behaviour

H

Hello I came in today (Wednesday the 26th of april) after having dinner with my girlfriend and i Was refused service. I have suffered a stroke and my speech is slightly slurred but when i tried to explain that she was rude and asked me if i was driving, and said she would call the police if i was. I had not been drinking and i just wanted to buy a small bottle of wine for my girlfriends birthday. This is legal discrimination and if something is not done about it you will be in touch with my lawyer within 10 days. The Incident happened at the LCBO 372 Main St S, Alexandria, ON K0C 1A0