Menu
Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina
reviews and complaints

www.unclewiener.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

How responsive is Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina bargain shoppers reviews and complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina reviews and complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina Bought a bike from this store, spent $700, but they didn't tell me sales are final

Bought a bike from this store, spent $700, but they didn't tell me sales are final. The bike is a side by side one, but there are no batteries in it. I called the store, and they told me to email claims. I did that, and they replied that I have to wait 24-48 hrs for someone to get back to me. I went back to the store and spoke to a guy. He said he would help me in 5-10 mins, but I waited for almost an hour, and there was no resolution. While waiting, there were other customers with issues that weren't resolved either. All I need is a battery or a refund.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina Bought sum tires from Uncle Wiener's Wholesale in Regina on July 9 for $682.45

Bought sum tires from Uncle Wiener's Wholesale in Regina on July 9 for $682.45. They come with a warranty for 3 years or 70,000 km. But on July 10, one of them was flat. I put air in it but on July 11, it was flat again. Took it to a tire shop and they said the side wall was leaking. Tried to get in touch with Uncle Wiener's but had to drive to Regina to talk to the store peeps. They said I had to contact the complaint dept and gave me a card. We emailed them a bunch of times but no satisfaction. We got a claim number but still no refund. We just want a refund for one tire for $170.61 plus installation and balancing. The problem is no one else sells 33x12.5x20 tires, so I can't match them up with anyone else. I want a full refund for all four tires plus installation and balancing, which would be $682.45.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina I bought two tents from Uncle Wiener's Wholesale and they ain't no good

I bought two tents from Uncle Wiener's Wholesale and they ain't no good. They're missing poles and the store won't do nothing about it. I got these 10 x 30 Gazebo tents for my daughter's wedding in August, but when we tried to set them up in July, we found out the poles were all wrong. I called the store in Regina and they told me to email [protected]@unclewiener.com. I did that and they asked for more info, which I sent them. But I ain't heard nothing back from them since then. I've been calling the store every week and they keep saying they'll contact the claims department, but nothing happens. I paid $88 deposit by credit card and the rest by interact, 'cause they charge extra for credit cards. I put in a claim for $88, but who knows if I'll ever get it.

Hide full review

Is Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina legit?

Our verdict: Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Unclewiener.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Unclewiener.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina customer service

Phone number

+1 (306) 700-6222

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina Customer Service. Initial Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina. Discuss the issues you have had with Uncle Wiener's Wholesale - Regina and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.