LBC Expressunable to deliver my order

B Dec 18, 2019

Dear LBC,

This is my tracking number [protected]
I received an update last December 16 that my product has arrived, and on December 17 it tells me that it is ready for delivery, but on that day it didn't came and as per the tracker says
"We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient is unknown at the given address. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

with this can i just get my order delivered to another address? if you cant contact me, this is my other phone number [protected] and the address is #[protected]

RESOLVED