LBC Expressshipment bound to baras rizal with tracking number: [protected]

E

I've been calling lbc customer hotline to follow up the status of our parcel 5 days straight. It was forwarded to rizal team last march 8, 2018 but, until now, not yet delivered. I am only asking and requesting for the lbc call team to call and assure maam joan tan that the parcel is in good hand and will be delivered in good condition. Its just a simple request to avoid cancellation of order and refunds on both ends. They promised that my call has been escalated but until now, my client received no call from them. I am hoping for immediate response on this matter. By the way, on my last update, he (forget the name of the agent) just dropped the line while I am still speaking.