LBC ExpressMy son called me a liar

A

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Cl
    Clark Milana Dec 08, 2020

see attached photo for my complaint

• La
    Lala Bench Ramos Aug 31, 2020

Tracking issue? How is this happened .i wait all day it says it will be delivered within the day. When I track it again there was an issue. Can someone answer please

Choy Canilao Aug 01, 2020

LBC Tracking number [protected]
    Been calling and updating the package and also requested to return it to the origin of the branch. Ive been calling their hotline, wasting time and money. Always saying they will follow up.

• Ap
    April Cioco May 16, 2020

Hi my package should be delivered on April 18. I am not even notified by your team about this! Package undelivered until now! How to claim this please contact me.

- April Robiso Cioco

marben c. solon May 09, 2020

Hi, Im Dr. Solon from Iloilo city, i would your company to look into this and I want an explanation why my iten was not delivered, before I seek legal remedies.
    Hope you act on this matter promptly.

Dr. Marben C. Solon
    Surgeon

• Pp
    Pp Ocampo May 07, 2020

This contains my medicine and it's important for me to have these ASAP. Is there a way I can pick this up instead? Where is your location?

• Za
    ZanderSuarez Apr 22, 2020

Ask ko lang ano problema, bakit di nadeliver? Nagexpect ako to deliver within today at sabi " Your shipment was not delivered due to an unforeseen event. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

5 mins driving lang location ko from the LBC warehouse.

Maria Sherrie Lyn Dela Cruz Mar 15, 2020

Wht was the problem.. paano mkukuha amg item. Bakit tinanggap amg shipping kung amg area ng recipient ay hnd covered ng delivery.. paano ko makukuha ung item at saan...sna tinatwagn amg reciever para alam kung paano mreremedyuhan.. hnd ung kung hnd itrack ung code hnd malalaman na hnd pla drting..

• Ia
    Ian22 Mar 14, 2020

Bakit nag ka ganito shipment issue ano dapat gawin ko dito. pambihira naman ohhhh.

• Ji
    Jicker Macabasco Mar 10, 2020

Ganyan ba dapat katagal o ilang araw ang pagtambay kapag nareceive nyo na sa hub / branch nyo yung package. Then yung pagpapasahan nyo pang branch dito sa Square Lancaster Imus ay maaga ang cut-off time at closing. Ang bagal ng process nyo!

Maureen Gutierrez Mar 07, 2020

I have sent a pouch containing 499 surgical masks. When it arrived to the recipients it was only 22 pcs. The pouch is still sealed and my signature is intact.

Please advise what to do next.

Pictures not attached for security reason

Joanna Gomez Mar 02, 2020

Hindi naideliver yung credit card ko from.BDO, Upon checking sa tracking number.. nireturn ng walang advise??

• Wi
    wishfulthinkng Mar 01, 2020

A friend from Naga sent me a package and paid for all the necessary fees and when the delivery guy just can't find the house number is a place that is a very common problem...he just sped back to his office and reported this...not bothering to call or txt or anything...what a big disservice to the customers!

Samantha493 Mar 01, 2020

Awful customer service. One of the girl staff who attended us was so rude and answered us back in very sarcastic manner. Bad service sm baguio, at 7pm they are already close.

• Ay
    Ayya PD Feb 29, 2020

My package was not delivered to the address I provided. The package arrived in LBC Central exchange on February 18, 2020. It has been 4 days and my package has not arrived. THANK YOU.

• Ar
    Arvin Florece Feb 29, 2020

Why is there a shipment issue???

• Da
    darrenCRIS Feb 29, 2020

BDO texted me last feb 13 2020 around 6:00pm that my credit card is for delivery, but as I check the status here in LBC Tracking web, my parcel is already returned to the hub and for SCS Return. Like what? Why they haven't give me a call? may contact number naman don.. nakakainis

• Ll

Feb 22- arrived at davao cargo delivery team

Wtf? Please explain.

• Je
    JENNYriva Feb 29, 2020

[protected] pakiship nmn po sa sm lipa branch . plss need n po kc . un parc na denilever ko .

• Ik
    ikki raven Feb 18, 2020

Please delivery to my address my package at Sulong telapayong baliwag, Bulacan, also please contact me if your courier had a difficulty to find my address. contact number : +[protected]

I am disappointed to your service, it's already 2 weeks and still I am waiting your delivery

• Fe
    Fernandez Grace Joy Feb 16, 2020

what does it mean? I really need that? if there's an issue can't you just contact the receiver or sender? I believe there's an information provided

Jae22 Feb 16, 2020

Call me asap [protected]
    My credit card wasnt delivered, this is my 1st time not getting my delivery specially came from BDO bank what kind of [censored] service is this

• La
    LA Gamboa Feb 15, 2020

Your customer service says cut-off is 6:30 PM but actual time is only 6:15 in your watch pls.see atatched pic for reference and for continuation is 730PM so they stop working for 1 hour see alsonattached pic for reference of the post they placed on their PC

Mary Joyce Reyes Feb 15, 2020

The package was delivered last february 06, 2020. I tracked my package and it says "Shipment issue. Get in touch.. etc." I can't contact any LBC customer care hotline.

Here is my tracking number [protected]

Please get in touch with us. I need my packaged ASAP.

• Ge
    Gemma fe Jael Feb 15, 2020

It was probably binuriki..

• Ad
    Adzee Feb 06, 2020

Why my package was all of a sudden shows "shipment issue" when before that it was "ready for delivery, expect a delivery within the day"? Another thing is why is it for delivery when it was for pick up in a branch??

• Ta
    Tachado Feb 05, 2020

Kailan po maideliver yung parcel ko? Tracking # [protected]. Please pa nman inform po. Kasi based sa Online tracking nyo may issue dw sa delivery. Anu po yung problema? Please contact me.. Salamat

• Je
    Jes D. Feb 03, 2020

Worst delivery services ever. Delivery personnel are so lazy to even just knock a door and they will just tag it that no one at home to receive the item. I just hope that they contact the person first whom the delivery item was addressed to received before tagging it as a shipment issue.

• Gi
    gil Mel Huelar Feb 02, 2020

Nag arrive sa Zamboanga distribution team ng 25 jan 2020, till now bakit di pa nka datong sa pagadian? Ganyan ba ka bagal yan?
    January 22 pa yan pinadala from manila

• Di
    diane02 Feb 01, 2020

hello..what do you mean by shipment issue..the item was out for delivery since yesterday..here is the tracking number [protected]..thank you

• Ag
    agent x44 Feb 01, 2020

What does it mean po ba? Bakit po hinde na maideliver ang parcel ko po?

• Le
    Leeduko Feb 01, 2020

Sana po, ask nila contact details ng mga taong deliver nila and sana naman po sumagot yung customer service nila.. very poor po service nyo..

• We
    wena velasquez Jan 26, 2020

This letter is to formally complain the LBC Lokal Malls Kawit Cavite Branch for the transaction that is not moving. The parcel reference number is [protected], and I shipped this last December 22, 2019 but up to now, there is no movement. I am now requesting for your action regarding to this matter as soon as possible. Thank you

• Da
    Darryl Misa Jan 23, 2020

My mom came to the LBC Cabulijan Ligua branch on monday January 12 2020 they promise that the documents will arrive on Wednesday january 15 2020 up until now January 17 friday 2020 it haven't arrive very poor service very delayed and the teller always says tomorrow i am very disappointed

• Pa
    Pau1234 Jan 22, 2020

Is it true that the onlt lbc branches that can cater 2c2p payments are those outside of the mall? I went to SM Bacoor branch and they did not accept my 2c2p transaction.

Joesito Jan 20, 2020

Tinatrack ko yung items n pinaship dto saken nung january 14 dumating na dto gensan at expect delivery for that daw tpos hindi naman dumating at meron nakalagay n nman s ibaba no.8 na shipment issue pls contact lbc chanel customer care daw. Ano ba ibig sabihin nito. Wait ko po response nyo asap.

• Ba
    barbie roxas Jan 20, 2020

[protected]/ the first rider. I asked if he can change the adress and can deliver on the same day! he said YES! now my parcel is not yet delivered.!!! what a poor service! the status of the parcel will deliver within the day!! no calls or text from the rider i will send more complaint even in all you social media account!!!

• Ir
    Ira Aldovino Jan 18, 2020

Super tagal dumating order ko, my supplier shipped it out last janury 8 pero until now wala ako narereceive

• Ya
    yayao Jan 18, 2020

Bakit po ang status ng order ko e delivered. wala pa kami narereceive. ndi ba dapat nagpapakita ng id upon claiming kc ndi naman COD.

• Me
    Melody Mote Jan 15, 2020

Bakit nmn po may issue yun parcel ni rico de castro .samantalang sabinpoy naforward na s branch malapit s address nya..bakit hanggang nagyon po wala pa..almost 5 days na ..from quezon city lang nmn po yun