LBC Expresscustomer service

S Oct 30, 2018

I recently went to the Santolan/West Crame branch to have my package shipped. It just so happens i dont have a smaller bill to pay for the shipping. The girl asked me if i did have a smaller bill. I didn't. She continued on to say that they didn't have change and that the LBC/Palawan service was offline to which i wondered what the connection was. I told her that i really don't have a smaller bill to pay and then rudely got the money and told her staff "PAPALIT NA NGA LANG NG SMALLER BILL" the staff asked her how much, she replied "P160 nga lang eh" and was giving faces that she was inconvenienced because I couldn't give them a smaller bill. Isn't it their job to look for change for customers? I have been sending items thru LBC bit this particular branch has some snotty employees. Ever since it has opened last year or so. This is the first time i sent a report because it was too much. Hoping you can resolve this matter. Thank you!

PS: attached is the name of the representative that handled the package

PPS: 2nd attachment is for the transaction and date