LBC Expressbalikbayan box has not arrived

R Sep 03, 2018

My name is Ramir c.Ladao. I am speaking in behalf of my father. Zosimo c.Ladao who live in the US. with the following address 838 Melrose street. National city, California, USA
The problem started when he sent the balikbayan thru your company on Sept 22, 2017. The consigned was Antonietta ladao(my mother)care of to Angelina Redondo with following address upper poplacion, sagay, camigiuin. Province.
3 months after there was no sign of the package had arrived in sagay, camiguin. My father had kept on calling me and asked me regarding the said box. I live in zone 11, tejero village. Patag. Cagayan de Oro city. I called Angelina cedinio and asked whether she had receive the package. She said no! She had not receive.
My father had arrived on February 2018. We went to mambajao, camiguin, the main office of the island. They said that they have idea because the balikbayan boxes is separated office and they have special men who were assigned for the delivery. Instead they gave us numbers of celfone of.the employees. They gave us the address.
We went back to cagayan de Oro and proceeded to N&G industrial park, baloy, cagayan de Oro. We were met and entertained with operation manager ramon who was candid and accommodating.He had prior knowledge of our complaint because we were able to talk to his men before we came. He showed us the timeline and tracking no. It was delivered to my address. At 181 zone 11 tejero village patag 6th, CDO. I SAID no! I have not received the package. Why it should be there in the first place when the consigned live in sagay camiguin and its address there? Ramon strongly insisted that I receive the package. I SAID no. If you insist then you have to show me my signature.
He gave me his number and he will ask manila to further documents. He promised to call me or i will call 2 weeks after. I did called but it was a different story. He declined my calls and text messages. I believe that there is fraud here. This maybe a problem which had been going on. They were hiding something. I will not stop until I found answers.I have some documents attached. Please refer to these