LazyBoybad service

I bought a living room set from rooms today about a year ago. I was asked if I wanted to insure my furniture if anything like stains, cuts, tears, rips things of this nature. I asked I have 2 dogs does it cover anything they do to it. The sales lady said yes anything. So I got the insurance, If it didn't cover that I didn't want the insurance. Well, My dog ripped my couch all up and i call and it's not covered under the insurance, so now I have a couch I can't use and no one wants or cares to do anything about it. I went ot rooms today and talked to the person that sold me the furniture she was like oh well. It was bad enough I had to go to the store 3 times to get all the paper work signed and filled out, because the cashiers weren't smart enough to have it all together to get it done. They didn't even have the order sheet for it to be pulled when I came to pick it up. I day I went to pick it up no one knew where the paper work was for my furniture I had to came back hours later to pick it up. When the someone who processed my purchase came to work that day. I will never go to rooms today to buy anything ever again.

• Ro
    rogs Feb 07, 2013

Nobody cares, terrible customer service and wouldn't tell any to buy from Lazy Boy