Menu
Home Beauty & Well-being LabCorp wait/no service/improper practice

LabCorp review: wait/no service/improper practice

T
Author of the complaint
8:45 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made an appointment on the website for May 17th, 2013 at 8am at Labcorp's West Bay Largo, Florida location. I arrived and was told to sign in and have a seat. After waiting nearly an hour I went back up and was told I was sorry that they skipped me and were taking other people that didn't even have appointments but what is worse is that they said they couldn't help me, that I needed a doctor's order. I am pretty sure I have elected to to have a routine blood screening (To make sure I did not have any STDs or anything I don't know about) at Labcorp in the past. I was able to make the appointment myself online and nothing stopped me from doing so and I really think I should have been asked my purpose for being at Labcorp before being left to sit there for an hour. When a person walks in, especially with an appointment, their paperwork should be taken right then. I sat there for an hour, I took off work, and fasted all for nothing. I hope you will use this info to change their practices. I am very unhappy.

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance