Kroger — Pharmacy
Ran out of diabetes meds on 07/13. Doctor sent new script to kroger's montgomery on 06/15, but they didn't get around to filling it till after 5pm on 06/18. When I went to pick up, a few minutes later, I was told the price was $385. I told them I couldn't pay that! It was wrong as I had coupons on file and insurance that kept it at $10 per month. The staff at this location were condescending and rude when I asked them to figure out what they had wrong in system. At first they just stared at me, then they began gaslighting me. I left without my meds, and in tears! Took me till late yesterday to realize they filled the prescription wrong! They had three bottles in the bag, not one. My insurance only covers one a month! When I called, and asked them to reduce to only one (regardless of what doctor called in), I was told doctor only ordered one a month. "someone just filled it for thee months I was told," she stated.
No apology, only condescension (every word out of her mouth dripping in disdain), as if I were the one to make the mistake. I am now seven days out without my diabetes medication
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - Lisa sparrow
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store