KrogerPharmacy

S Jul 20, 2020

Ran out of diabetes meds on 07/13. Doctor sent new script to kroger's montgomery on 06/15, but they didn't get around to filling it till after 5pm on 06/18. When I went to pick up, a few minutes later, I was told the price was $385. I told them I couldn't pay that! It was wrong as I had coupons on file and insurance that kept it at $10 per month. The staff at this location were condescending and rude when I asked them to figure out what they had wrong in system. At first they just stared at me, then they began gaslighting me. I left without my meds, and in tears! Took me till late yesterday to realize they filled the prescription wrong! They had three bottles in the bag, not one. My insurance only covers one a month! When I called, and asked them to reduce to only one (regardless of what doctor called in), I was told doctor only ordered one a month. "someone just filled it for thee months I was told," she stated.
No apology, only condescension (every word out of her mouth dripping in disdain), as if I were the one to make the mistake. I am now seven days out without my diabetes medication

• Ro
    RonJanet Nov 28, 2020

Could someone please provide a phone number that i can call and speak to someone at Kroger who has the power to make changes to the customer service that is abused by this person. I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is [email protected] Ill keep my eyes on my email, and thank you very much for hearing me out, just being able to speak on this has helped me greatly emotionally.

• Ro
    RonJanet Nov 28, 2020

RE: Kroger Pharmacy, in Poplar Bluff Missouri. I called in my meds through the automated system which said it would be ready at 11:00 am. Then I called back at 11:00 am and the automated system said that it was ready, so I got in my car and drove 15 miles one way to pick up my meds. When I got there, the woman said it was almost ready and as I was setting there a different woman inside the pharmacy who I had gotten into an argument with months ago said "no were not filling that one today for that BIT*H"!! So the other woman who was just following orders came back to me and said "Im sorry but we cant fill it today" This is not the first time that it has happened, If that woman is not working, my meds are filled the on time which is Saturday everytime. But whenever she is there, she is very unprofessional and makes me wait a day after the last legal day they are due to be refilled. I am working on getting her name and a recording of our conversations so you can see the proof of how she likes to disrupt my life instead of providing true customer service. One last thing when she is not on duty my meds are refilled on Saturday everytime and all the other girls are sweet as can be and make you want to continue to due business with the Kroger Pharmacy in Poplar Bluff Missouri.