Kroger Grocery Store — poor customer service!
Kroger is a terrible store. Just as bad as Winn Dixie. Every time I go into a Kroger store the people there are unwilling to help they are rude I hate this store. I wrote them a letter telling them of an experience where I was looking for something and the stock man told me they don't make it anymore, I just couldn't believe it so I kept looking and found it in the very same store the stock person was so lazy he didn't want to go look or ask. When I wrote to Kroger and told them this they wrote back and told me they were sorry they didn't meet my expectations. I now shop at Walmart while in the North.
I cant wait to get back to Florida to my PUBLIX SUPERMARKET they are the best grocery ever!!! I hope Kroger goes out of business.
More Kroger Grocery Store Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger Pharmacy - not refilling prescriptions on time
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out