Kotak Mahindra Bank Limitednot issuing n.o.c after taking full and final payment

S

This is complaint against Kotak Mahindra Bank. we had taken loan of Rs. 6,00,000 ( Six Lakhs only) . Loan Account No CSG- 642839. in name of Surender Kumar Agarwal, Shreenath Castings, Plot No 252, Sector -24, Faridabad.

Agreement Date: 28, june 2005.

Due to financial crisis we request them to close this loan account and i will repay this in one shot to save my interest loss vide letter on dated 31.5.06

With several follow up, we get a letter by them on dated 29, august 2006 in which agreed amount is Rs. 3,70,000 /- ( Three hundred seventy thousand only) for the full and final settlement, which we have to deposit on 30th august 2006. it was agreed they give N.O.C and return Our PDC Cheque.

We have deposited this amount 3,70,000 /- on 30 th august 2006 via Cheque in name of Kotak Mahindra Bank A/c -CSG-642839 ,dated 30 aug 2006, cheque no. 354186.

They have not return our PDC Cheque not only this instead of Request of not present this cheques in our bank. They present those PDC cheque in our bank which get passed by our bank.

They have not given our N.O.C.

Beware!

Sameer Sameer Nov 10, 2019

consumer loan unnecessary charges deducation loan no

[email protected].com
    Sat, Nov 2, 11:22 AM (2 days ago)
    Dear Customer, EMI payment of Rs. 575 for your Loan A/c No. CFB1092601 is due on 05-NOV-2019. Kindly ensure sufficient funds are available in your account. For

Anju Gowda Nov 09, 2019

Kotak people lie to the customer
    Evrytime you call customer care you get different answer, unnecessarily they asked me to take credit card and blocked my card for no reason and if I ask about it they said it's due to Internal bank issues...
    Such a depressing bank ever..

• Va
    Vaibhav deshmukh Nov 09, 2019

My demnad drop not delivered my mo n [protected] please solve my comolaint

Marry Anil5484 Nov 03, 2019

With out OTP my balance is debited in my account

• Mu
    MUKUL KUMAR 161 Nov 03, 2019

My money didn't credit in my kotak mahindra bank account, .and the bank's worker making excuses even i have that transaction reference ID but bank but bank don t want to do anything about it...sir please solve my problem..Amazon give me reference ID but bank told me that they can't do anything...

Manikanta k Sep 03, 2019

I have a credit card I just want to go for a settlement .. my contact no [protected]

• Si
    simar sapra Aug 10, 2019

I have gone to bank to open my german blocked account . They donot open my account and said to go to branch bank. what can i do ?

• Ak
    Akash Lalwani Jun 17, 2019

Poor service no response useless staaf manager is unresponsive staff is totally useless if you are not giving policy to complete there traget they will misuse your account specially gyarti mam from ulhasnagar branch they are only going there and sitting service for customer is zero

• Ka
    KALPESH KALAMBATE Jun 11, 2019

I am new join in company.
    My boss behaviour very bad.
    Is a hunting a under staff.
    No guidance and lost my job.
    Is a parshality in staff.
    Is behaviour very bad.
    Is a no managing in staff
    Is name Shibu baby.
    Plese action Shibu baby.
    Plese action this man.
    Plese action Shibu baby.
    Plese action this man Shibu baby.
    Self bad power of post...

• Vi
    Vij#@* May 22, 2019

I don't have any credit card of this bank but than too this employees are harssing me for payment giving bad words

Ankit Chaudhary Apr 27, 2019

UTR no. [protected]
    Date = 11/04/2019
    Time =7:40pm
    6000 ki payment ki thi but receive Hui aur turant auto return Ho Gayi but Mere account mein abhi tak receive Nahin Hui
    Plz help return for my money

• Ri
    Rihank82 Jan 06, 2019

Hi,

Company is doing fraud and harassing the client and not even replying to there complain.
    Employees are calling the customer and harassing them for loan .
    had redeem my credit card points for movie voucher even that is not working.
    Had mailed many a times but no response except will get back to you.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

• Ni
    Nilesh purohit Jan 05, 2019

Helo...my name is Nilesh kumar purohit
    my mene 3 recharge kie alg alg kotak mahindra bank throw blnce cut ho gya recharge nhi aae...muje mera pesa vapis chie ya.refund pesa chie..quik.agr esa nhi hua to me action lunga social network thiw and legal pisicaly..kbpl cmpny owner mr.nilesh purohit.
    crn no [protected]

• Mu
    Mukesh shakya Dec 11, 2018

I was paying my SOL payment but the amount was deducted but money received to SOL. so please help me