Kohl'sMy pillow

T Jan 30, 2021 Review updated:

How utterly gutless of Kohl's to stop selling My Pillow because of some anti American, cancel culture, clown! It's corporations like yours who benefit from the American peoples patronage that are really the problem in this country. I've been a loyal Kohl's customer for decades and I've never regretted my patronage of Kohl's until this latest Mike Lindell stunt! What is wrong with companies being so anti 1st amendment? you seek to punish Lindell for his opinions by harming his right to pursuit of happiness by trying destroy them financially through the taking off the shelf of his great product! It is disgusting to me that Kohl's doesn't celebrate diversity of opinion but celebrates oppression by the cancel culture. Kohl's should be ashame for being an Americanized communist company. U currently have products in your stores that advocate for murder of children through abortion but you keep these products on your shelf. I'm pretty sure murder is far worse than support of President Trump! If it weren't for the previous president your bottom line would've greatly evaporated! But since companies like yours are so ungreatful, the greatness of Donal Trump was wasted on y'all. And speaking as a black American, I see what Kohl's has perpetrated against Mike Lindell to be no better than racist democrats in the south perpetuation of canceling black Americans out of their society. You, Kohl's are lumped into the same company as the racists kkk and democrats. I hope you are proud of your affiliation! O Btw my family and I will no longer patronize Kohl's as a direct consequence of your cowardly cave in to the cancel culture!

• Do
    Dolores Del Rio Purrington Mar 05, 2021

I too, have cancelled my 15+ year account... whatever happened to our 1st Amendment? I’ll tell you, it’s slowly being cancelled! This is my only wad of letting Kohl’s know how I feel.. Kohl’s Executives, you’re spineless!!!

• Aj
    A.J.2020 Feb 08, 2021

I’m done, too! Been a loyal customer for 25 years. Spent thousands every single year. Bought almost my entire family’s wardrobe each season. This is disgusting ‘cancel culture’ and now I CANCEL YOU KOHL’S!!!

• Jl
    jlrob Feb 03, 2021

Good on you T Dubya! you said it very eloquently!!! I am canceling my credit card today!