The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kohls — kohls - fraud via multiple unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Kohls.com is a fraudulent website. Do not buy from them. I tried to purchase something from them on-line and repeatedly got a "rejected" message that my credit card was not accepted and to enter another cardnumber. After entering both my American Express and Visa number, whicho were both "rejected", I gave up. I called their customer service number and the telephone tree message told me to enter my SSN, which immediately got me suspicious. I hung up.
A few hours later, American Express sent me a security alert to ask if I had used my card at Kohls. I told them I tried and failed and luckily, they rejected the charge. I then immedidately called my Visa bank and sure enough, Kohls also charged my Visa card twice that same day! I cancelled my Visa card and rejected the Kohls charges. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR THEIR WEBSITE! They steal your credit card number this happened on May 1, 2009.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores
- Kohls - shoplifting
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill
- Kohls - corporate refund
- Kohl's - beats by dre
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills