Kohl's — harassing phone calls
I purchased an item from Kohl's for around $45.00. I did not pay on time and they sent me a bill for late payment plus service charges and interes. Over $35.00. I call this PREDATOR FEES. Now Kohls is calling me many times a
day, I told them I would not pay thier Predataor Fees.
Some times as high as 9 timies or more a day, I am keeping track. I notified them not to call my home because I have a ssick person in my home and i do not want to cause them duress. Can they do this? I have told them MANY times I will not pay the bill. Now they resort to harrassment. What can I do to stop the phone calls. I will not pay the predator fees.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores
- Kohls - shoplifting
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill
- Kohls - corporate refund
- Kohl's - beats by dre
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills