Kogan Australia — everything thing breaks down straight after the warranty is over
I was told Kogans was a reputable company to buy from, well their products prove them wrong. I have purchased 5 items from them over a 2 year period, a kogan bread maker, 2 x fat free fryers, a set of digital scales and a set of cutting tools. The 3 electrical items broke down just after their warranty ran out (they told me I should have taken out extended warranty, which to me is poppycock, as if the item is good it should at least last longer than 1 year. (Are they purposely build like this as their way of getting more money). I am a disability pensioner and extra money is not in my budget. I buy on the belief of what their reviews tell me and I'm certain they only put up the good ones!"
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL BE TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES HOW MUCH OFF A RIP OFF THEY ARE!!
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response