Kmart Stores — return policy
My daughter, a teacher, bought a pair of paints in September. We tried to return the pants today SIMPLY for another size, same pants, same price, just another size. The purchased pants had a price tag still on them, but since it was 32 days past the return policy, the store refused to make the swap. We have been loyal, faithful shoppers for years but because of this new policy we will NEVER shop at K-Mart again. Additionally I will tell everyone in my social circle, as will my daughter, about the ridiculousness of this new policy. What is the harm in returning 1 part of pants for the EXACT other type of pants because the size was wrong? It makes NO SENSE. Do you really want to lose customers over a policy such as this?
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!