Kmart Feedback Surveycannot access web site given on receipt

J

After my purchase on my receipt, is a survey with a chance to win $2,500.00 . You only have 7 days after purchase to enter. Cannot access web site given on receipt. I have tried for 7 days.

• He
    HELEN KEETON Jun 24, 2011

TI LOVE KMART STORE, IN JOY THE PEOPLE THEY ARE NICE .THEY HELP ME ALOT THANK YOU HELEN KEETON

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Dec 13, 2009

I went to google.com and searched on "Kmart feedback."

I found the correct address for the survey:

• Sm
    smarties Sep 28, 2009

I like your store. itn has everything i need.

• Bh
    bhar Sep 20, 2009

OOooo..i entered in the feedback survey yesterday..it worked..♥lodi kmart

Karen Apr 27, 2009

I was visiting my daughter in Swansea, Illinois and hadn't been to a Kmart in a while, so I stopped in store #9331 in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
    I purchased 2 twelve packs of Pepsi that was advertised in the Sunday paper for 4 for $10.00. The checker charged me 4 for $12.00. I mentioned that it was suppose to be 4 for $10.00, but she wouldn't let me have it for that.
    Also, I picked out an Easter item for my granddaughter that was in a box that said 75% off. She charged me regular price, so I had her take it off my bill.
    Kmart has a bad reputation for not charging the sale price. Prove me wrong.
    My sales receipt # [protected]
    Purchased on 4/26/09 at 10:20 am

Karen Apr 27, 2009

I typed in my complaint of not being charged the sale price, and the clerk refused to put in the advertised sale price. I attempted to put in the receipt number, and it wouldn't allow me to add the receipt number on the survey. It also wouldn't allow me to add the state. Get on the ball KMart before the lose all your stores to your rude checkers.

• Si
    sillygramma Mar 25, 2009

How many of those saying they can't find the survey are using a search engine instead of just typing it in thier address bar as the receipt says to do? I called my local k-mart and the manager was very helpful in helping me get to the survey sight which took me about 8 minutes to fill out.

• Du
    DulceF Jan 30, 2009

For all trying to access the KmartFeedBack.com site, this is not correct. I contacted customer service online and they sent me the following:
    http://www.kmartfeedback.com. Was able to access the site immediately. And thanked me for contacting them about the problem. Just wanted to share with you all.
    Candy

• Ra
    Raquel Venable Jan 11, 2009

This store has alot of things i need. I have a new baby coming so i would love to shop here.

• Ra
    Raquel Venable Jan 11, 2009

I feel the same way.

Barb Brown Dec 03, 2008

I feel most of the complainers failed to understand they had to do more than submit their receipt number. By complaining they negated there chance
    for competing.

Barb Brown Dec 03, 2008

I shopped in Glasgow, KY Thanksgiving Day while visiting there. Since the prize is to given for telling of one's experience shopping, I suppose this it the
    place to be.
    My experience was fine. Clerks made a point of pointing out the buy one/
    get one free offers in Thanksgiving motiff items such as towels, tablecloths,
    etc. There were other buy one/get one free items scattered throughout
    the store. I was impressed by the store's stock. I come from a larger city
    and felt Glasgow was very fortunate to have such a store.
    My receipt # is [protected]

• Ce
    CELYA DODSON Nov 26, 2008

Well today (11/26/08) I went into K-Mart into the electronics section and the gentleman was very nice and friendly but when I went to check out the cashiers (there were two I'm assuming the other was in training) I approached with a smile but none was returned from either it was like they were so into training but not pleasing the customers; as I left there was no mention of "Thank You for shopping at K-mart" or not even a "Thank You" they looked at me like it was a problem for them to wait on me and I had left.

I really never had a bad experience like this until now I had went to the Madison K-mart I usually go to Goodlettsville where I live but happened to go to this one because it was close by work during my lunch hour trying to get some of my Christmas shopping completed.

I just wanted to drop a few lines to let you know that we do appreciate comfortness when we enter and leave the store with a smile instead of a discomfort. Thanks for your time.

Jane Crabtree Sep 29, 2008

wasn't able to bring survey up

• Mi
    Michele Aug 26, 2008

Are all of you complaining about K-mart NUTS? I just went to their website and completed the survey in a couple of minutes. Oh well - the fewer of you able to use a computer make my chances of winning better every day. I had no problem signing up for the sweepstakes. Like the other lady said more chances for us.

• Je
    JEAN LECHNER Jun 28, 2008

GET A LOAD OF THE 800 #124 125. NO FEED BACK SUCCESS ALSO GET ONLY OVERSEA NO USA. MY CHECK DECLINES BY KMARTS CERTEGY SERVICE. KMART WOULD NOT HELP CERTEGY WOULD NOT HEL P MAYBE THAT'S WHY A CLASS ACT LAWSUIT IS AGAINST THEM FOR THIS SAME REASON. DECLINING CHECK S THAT HAVE FUNDS TO COVER IN BANK CASE IN 2007 AUG. YET KMART STILL HAS CERTERGY . EVEN AFTER NOTICE SAYS 3 MILLON RECORDS WERE STOLEN BY PAST OFFICER OF CERTEGY. AND SOLD TO OTHER DATA BANKS. TRUE? I DONT KNOW! I WAS NOT NOTIFIED MY ACCOUNT AND CK HAD BEEN COMPROMISED.

• Ph
    Phylllis Simon Jun 25, 2008

Can not access kmartfeedback.com to register for the $2500 give away after answering a survey. Please help!

• Tr
    Trudy Matteo Jun 17, 2008

I agree with the other complaints. I tried to get on the website and got Australia and England stores. I could not find the USA one. I wanted to enter the chance to win the $2, 500. It is frustrating to try and not be able to find the website.

• Cl
    Claire Shaw Jun 16, 2008

Sorry that I couldn't find the srvey. Can't imagine why it didn't appear as I thought it would. I would really like to be in the running for the $2500.00. I think your Kmart is a fine store and has all the lovely merchandise that is worth buying for my home.9d38b

• Al
    Albertine Soucy May 31, 2008

cannot access the survey advertized on the receipt. Otherwise had very good service at the store

• Sh
    Sharon Czajkowski May 22, 2008

I thought the cashier was very polite and helpful

• Di
    DITTYDOT May 06, 2008

I cannot get on for the feedback so I am not surprise about that everytime I go to Kmart you can't find anyone to help you and you can't find what you are looking for and when you find something that you want there is no price so you have to run around the store or go to customer service to find the price so I can see why this rebate is no surprise that you can't get on it

• Ca
    Carolyn Jacobs Apr 23, 2008

Send yourself an e-mail with www.kmartfeedback.com on it and you will be able to go in and do the survey. Works everytime for me.

• Di
    diane lehnerd Mar 24, 2008

I have tried unsuccessfully to access the web site for the survey. I guess all the other complaints are valid!!

barb cottle Jan 08, 2008

today went to k mart see this sigh saying $1.00 off one single item asked the cashier to scan see if this true and come to find out the stock person say oh that was sopose to b for $1.00 not off so they get away with just taking the tag off and not letting me have it for what was posted on the tag . i think this is wrong what do u think ?
    they always seem to post one thing and then one goes home and see that they been scammed well k mart / sears seems to b getting away with this i wounder what there policy is they wont tell me does anyone know where i can find this policy to show this local k mart / sears there own policys on this

• Tr
    Traci Carter Dec 27, 2007

I can understand a mistake as everyone makes them. However, there is no excuse as to why Kmart hasn't discontinued their false feedback/sweepstakes advertisement on the receipts. Customers should mean more to them than this.

Thanks,

• Ga
    Gayle Dalton-Smith Dec 27, 2007

I, too, have tried to access this feedback survey to be in the running for $2500, and it does not go through. I have been so disappointed in Kmart for the last few years that I rarely shop there anymore, and this situation is just the frosting on the cake. I do not think you really want to know how people feet about your products, etc. I just will not be including Kmart on my shopping trips anymore, unless it is a last resort.

karman everett Dec 12, 2007

I would like to win this prize.

• Ly
    Lynn Ann golday Dec 12, 2007

Kmart sometimes does not have what they say they do. Also they know were all their things are in the store.

• De
    DEBORAH WEST Dec 12, 2007

I REALLY HAD A GOOD EXPIERENCE THE LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL. SHE PAGED SOMEONE TO HELP ME AND WHEN THEY DID NOT COME SHE CAME AND HELPED ME.

THANK YOU DEBORAH WEST.

• Cy
    Cynthia Grafton Dec 09, 2007

All I get when I go to kmartfeedback.com is "can not be found". How are you supposed to do your survey if you can't get on it???