KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesRacist against brown people

S Sep 13, 2021

Recently we bought 5 tickets to travel from Cambodia to Ecuador. We are all Cambodian nationals. Upon arriving in Singapore to board the flight to Amsterdam. We were told at the gate we would not be allowed to travel for security reasons. With no further explanation.
Later we were told its because we did not check any luggage. It was all carry on.
Which is a flimsy lie and excuse. We were picked for our color and nationality. Other passengers had only carry on, yet boarded without issue. This is not the first KLM has treated our family in such a manner. We are heart broken as we have planned this trip and fully paid for everything. We are being treated this way solely for the color of our skin and nationality. My niece and sister in-law are in tears as this completely heartless, racist airline force them to return home and spend 14 days in quarantine. We have only been out of the country for 24 hours.
I own a home in Ecuador. My child and husband are there. I came to Cambodia to visit my mother and bring families members back for a holiday. KLM Airlines has ruined what should have been a joyess experience.

Racist against brown people