KIA Motorsmobile text winner

M

On this text and email o got on my fone

kia motors 2009 verification form

good to hear from you regarding the kia motors mobile promo. My names are dr. Harrison jonas. I am the kia motor cash officer assigned to winners from your region of the mobile sweepstakes.

As reflected in our sms to you, this promo program has been on-line for so many years till date. A lot of people have also benefited from it, this years program has been designed to give out lump sums to fewer individuals and corporate winners. Mobile phone number listed on the world phone book from your country were picked at random from different network/websites, discussion groups and search engines for the final selection and winning.

Your mobile number was picked by our automated computer ballot system, which has been programmed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the lump sum jackpot of four hundred and ninty-seven thousand british pounds (497, 000.00) british pounds.

Congratulations, we the staffs of kia motors congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of 497, 000.00gbp (Four hundred and ninety seven thousand pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the kia motors payment release form attached to this message.

note: your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is

verification no. : k/m-[protected]

Every section on the form. To the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.
Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

(1) funds has been insured to an high insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.
(2) beneficiary is the one to pay for any imposed charges against his/her funds.
(3) the british government stated in the bhc law book 45-1 stanza 12, that winning funds should be remitted in exact value of amount won to winner.

Your won prize is consisting of a kia rio 2009 model car and a sealed world bank cheque of 497, 000.00 gbp issued out in your name [which can be cashed at any standard bank in your country] and all kia motors original certificates regarding this promotion

kia motors verification/payment release form
Form no. K/m-[protected]

• Th
    thegrammarcop Aug 24, 2009

If you get something that says "You've won", and you have no idea what they are talking about, 9 times out of 10 it's a SCAM.

This is probably a variation of the check-forwarding scheme where you're told to deposit a check, and then send them part of it for "fees." After your bank calls you and says the check was crap, you're on the hook for the whole amount, and the scammers have their money.

• Cr
    Craddock Apr 18, 2011

I just received the same email and and phone call above!!!What the hell is going on???they said i won money and cash!!!

• Fi
    fijiana Apr 23, 2011

I receive the same today except changes have been made to model 2011

• Vi
    VINESH VINIT KUMAR Apr 26, 2012

• Tu
    Tuvula Masirewa May 22, 2012

i receive a conformation message that i won a $497, 000.00 and a kia rio 2012 model car in kia motor n my number is 9864344...

Sala Rumints Jun 13, 2012

I have just receive the same amount as the above (497, 000.00 British Pounds and a Kia Rio 2012 model car n my number is [protected] ... ###.

magilo Jun 18, 2012

please could you email kia motors verification/payment release forms to my email adress:[protected]@gmail.com and my mobile phone number is [protected].
    I got text message that I won 497, 000.00 dollars on the 16/6/2012.
    my name is magilo maitona, kiunga hospital, P.O. BOX 26, KIUNGA, WESTERN PROVINCE, PAPUA NEW GUINEA.
    THANKS

• We
    Wenzi Sep 01, 2013

i have received an E-mail saying I won R780 000.00 & a Kia Rio 2013 model car in kia Kia mobile promo, my mobile Number is [protected]

• Al
    Alexander Kingswalth Aug 05, 2014

i have received an E-mail saying my myspace account has won 1000 000.00 Pounds, Cash Credit File- ILP/HW
    47407/02/M534094328BG from the total cash prize for Ten(10) lucky
    Winners in this category. in the 2014 KIA Motor Promo That all participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn in Nine hundred thousand E-mail address on WWW.kiamotors.com website
    from the listed countries: Canada, Australia, United States, Asia,
    Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international
    Promotions program which is conducted annually and another verification mail to claim it. Phone to call +[protected] or EMAIL:[protected]@outlook.com to claim it . My myspace mail account is [protected]@yahoo.com and my name is Alexander Kingswealth.