Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles KIA Motors Lack of response and assistance from Kia Motors regarding buy back claim

KIA Motors review: Lack of response and assistance from Kia Motors regarding buy back claim

R
Author of the complaint
5:00 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After having numerous mechanical issues with my 2021 Kia Forte, I started the process to request a buy back of my vehicle, pursuant to RCW 19.118.041. I sent my letter via USPS on March 17, 2022. I then received an email from Stephanie S. from Kia America, On April 5, 2022, stating that she was the one my case had been forwarded to. The email requested that I send in several documents either via a direct reply to her email or via their online Kia Consumer Assistance Center, for which a link was supplied. The letter also told me that once all of this information was received, I would be contacted directly to “discuss my request.”

I sent all of the requested documents back via direct reply to her email and in return I received that said one of their representatives would get back to me shortly. I then received an auto email from Siebel, a representative, which was an out of office reply stating they would be back in the office on 2/15/22 and would reply to me when they are back.

I then attempted to submit my paperwork online via the Kia Consumer Assistance Center and was told that the information that I provided (which I got from the letter they sent me) did not match their records and I could not submit online.

I then to tried to call several times and was hung up on once and waiting on hold more that 20 mins three other times with no success reaching anyone.

I have not been able to reach anyone and it seems my complaint is not being handled. In the meantime, I am paying for a car that does not run properly.

More KIA Motors complaints & reviews