KIA Motors Corporation — deliveries to norway
Over 6000 Norwegians are waiting for the eNiro, and the deliveries are disgraceful. KIA Norway promised 50 cars for may and June, and this is sadly the pace that seems to be the standard. Tesla model 3 is delivered by the thousands and are stealing customers from Kia and other EV manufacturers. We who have reserved the eNiro get no good explanation on why this is the case. If this is in fact your policy, to deliberately hold back production, the customers deserve to know so. There is alot of frustration among the 6000 people waiting. Are we really supposed to wait years for a new car from the fifth largest car manufacturer. You need to start informing your customers in a hole different way, and most importantly increase deliveries before you loose the market for EVs entirely. We demand that this message finds its way to the appropriate executives at Kia.
6000 frustrated eNiro fans.
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car