KIA Motors Corporation — inspection / damaged parts
To who it concerns,
On Monday 22.07 my car was booked in for inspection / damage
and R 828.00 was paid.
A Quotation of R 38 914.70 was received and I asked if I can check these parts
with the mechanic before making any payments.
The service manager denied my request to see the damaged parts
which concerns me, which I am very frustrated about.
I urgently need to get parts replaced and would like for assistance to check all
these damaged parts quoted on before purchasing, please can an arrangement be made?
I would like to book my car in on Thursday 25.07
Looking forward to hearing from you!
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam