KFCcustomer service and manager

L May 04, 2019

I purchased two tenders plain and two tenders with honey mountain bbq sauce on them. I ordered mashed potatoes and green beans and soda. I received my order. The sauce was on the side. Not on the tenders. So the girl huffed and took it back and threw the sauce on ALL OF THEM not just two. And I didn't get my mashed potatoes. She got them for me. Now I tasted the sauce. The sugar was still granulated and not melted in the sauce. I asked for the manager. I told him all my problems. He took it back and made new sauce. He said. When he brought it back to me. The sauce again was on all the tenders?? Are u kidding ??? No!! I ate one and the sugar content was so hi I asked the girl at the counter to let the manager know and to throw it out. At that time I ordered the original chicken meal. So I spent $7. Then I spent another $10. The manager was just as incompetent as the counter help. Manager did not offer to refund my money for the first meal I threw out. Very disappointed in kfc.
Linda Miller