KeyBankoverdraft charges

G

On July 31, 2013 Early in the AM my deposit of $500.00 was shown at my online banking. So at that point I had no charges. I shopped what I had in the bank during the day. And went to work. Then at late evening July 1 I started checking my account. That is when I noticed somebody switched my charges ahead of my deposit. The only proof I have is when Speedy Cash sent my money. And here is the resulting statement.

overdraft charges

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices