Kentucky Fried Chickenpoor service and presentation!

I am 52 years old and I have in the past and up till yesterday always enjoyed my K F C food however all that has changed,I was doing some shopping in Avignon (France) when I had finished, I thought it would be a nice surprise to take home some KFC I went to the drive and ordered two items One. tender pieces six. and Two Spicy wings five pieces, I was asked what sauce I would like, I replied One sweet and sour and One barbecue, moved to window two to collect my order paid and left. When I arrived home and opened the cartons .in the first carton were five tiny pieces of Kentucky Fried Cardboard, small. hard. dry. and cold with no taste whatsoever unless cardboard is counted as a flavor (warm would have been normal I don't live far) the second carton there were six very small and very dry pieces of wing, the sauces remember one sweet and sour one barbecue, wait for it two curry, You will no doubt process this complaint in your own way,But Remember this the drive through is a thing of trust (unless we have to verify ever package we by on the spot) Its no big deal but it spoilt my night. You have brought this product from the USA with great publicity I have eaten KFC in more than one country, don't let your quality and reputation slide Keep the food hot and fresh and ask your staff to really pay attention when they take an order I will return once more to see if this was just bad luck, but do not forget this is KFC you are not supposed to get bad luck, just good finger licking food.

Yours Very Sincerely,
A.D. SOFFE.

• Lo
    Lorraine Fuller Mar 30, 2007

I used a kfc in weymouth dorset i put my order in for a large bargain bucket which i was charged for and on returning home they had not put enough in what food we had was very nice but it wasn't the right amount that we ordered i thought about ringing but i think we would have had a few probs understanding each other they are really nice people but unfortunately there english isn't to good.

Cheryl Baird Apr 03, 2007

I went to the Kentucky Fried Chicken on Tuesday 3207 in Gainsville VA.

I had ordered the variety meal for $5.99. And it included a chicken strip, biscuit, chicken leg or thigh, small popcorn chicken, mashed potatoesw gravy and coleslaw. I told the guy Bruno I wanted al that was included and a corn on the cob on the side. Well, he rang up 2 corn on the cob.

I said okay I' ll take both. Well, he got mixed up and didn't give me the the veggies( mashed potatoes and coleslaw). When I complained to the girl about I was missing two items. They tried to explain to about the corn is in place of the two items. No I said and I had to pay extra for the mashed potatoes and the coleslaw and then the girl threw it at me on the counter.

I should of cancelled my order and asked for my money back. All these people are Spanish and do not understand English very well. Now I'm not prejudice but this has gone on for too long at fast for restaurants. I tried to call the restaurant to talk to the manager from the number on the receipt, but I get a buzzing sound.

• De
    Deborah Stephens Apr 07, 2007

I have for over 2 years wanted to complain about what I see wrong with KFC so here goes. They need qualified , trained managers and employees. We have been trying since October to buy pot pies and only once were they available. We stopped at one on Laburnun Ave. and Rt. 360, we have stopped at one in Mechanicsville, Warsaw and Tappahannock, VA. I even asked could the Warsaw cook some and I would be back. I came back in 30 min. and they said all the pot pies freshly cooked were sold. I then drove on (this was Thursday April 5,2007) to Tappahannock and was told that they were all out(not to my surprise) so I gave the girl my daughter's order while I looked to see what I might choose next. She told me that they only allow one order per car.

We were in Baltimore, MD. last month and stopped around 12:00 for lunch on a Thursday. Not only was the place nasty but of course they had no pot pies left. We drove on and stopped at the next one we came to , run mostly by Aisians and the place was spotless and of course they had pot pies and a lot more. It was a joy to be there and I told them so.

I hope someone checks some of these out. People don't deserve and shouldn't be allowed to run a KFC like some of these are. We will take our business elsewhere from now on and I will have to learn to make my own pot pies and crispy chicken. Many people have told me similar complaints so I hope KFC wakes up soon.

Sincerely, Deborah Stephens

Maria Johnson Sep 10, 2007

My complaint is that my boy friend went to KFC at 7605 W. Hillsborough, Ave. Tampa, Florida. It was 9:15pm, they did not want to cook anymore chicken, so the only thing that was available was wings. So he went to another location at, 803 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. He came home with some nasty looking greasy chicken, it was packed with flour. It looked as if they got it out of the rejection bin or it looked liked it was cooked by someone that did not give a dam. Thinking about it is making me sick. The colonel would be very disappointed at the joke that we received in the bucket. It will be a long time before I go back to KFC. Thank you.

• St
    Stepehen Nelson Sep 13, 2007

I have been to the metrocentre kfc drivethru a 3 times now and have been totally disappointed by the service their, 1st time i ordered my food a boneless box, after waiting 30 mins for the guy to bring it out to me i find that there is no cola, 2nd time i waited 20 mins again and the food was burnt and tatsed like rubber and tonight after waiting 10 mins for them to serve us through the speakers, they say they is no varitey boxes, so we asked for 2 zinger tower meals to be told they dont have any chicken at all, How on earth can a KFC still be open with no chicken they sell nothing else but chicken! so on arriavl home looking for a complaints section upon their website there isnt one, now why dont that suprise me after their shaddy disappointing cumstomer service.

• Ha
    hanan Jul 31, 2008

hello
    my name is hanan
    i am 14 yars old
    from saudi arabia
    i want to make complaint about kfc i was a victim of kfc three times they brought me re-fried chicken
    fresh freeze and bread from ysterday.
    i advise chang the Egyptian officials to Filipino

Jannett Relt Oct 23, 2008

Guys,

I am a Manager at KFC and know half of this stuff you are saying is all crap chicken is freshy cooked NOT REUSED STOP MAKING ### UP KFC ROCKS MANAGER.

• Mi
    milena Apr 06, 2009

I just came back from a KFC in RI..and I feel dissapointed the way I was treated...I'm Hispanic and speak English without problem. But this lady (cape verdean) made feel like I was from another planet...My son was the one who made the order. He never buys food at KFC so he wasnt familiar with the menu...so when he started asking what kind of sides they have the lady got upset and screamed: Oh my God!!! well too bad she was there to let him know the sides and the chicken styles they have.
    That board they have outside has small letters and it's hard to read; Also, they don't have enough light at the board...It's papetic. When I arrived at the window I told her that we don't usually buy food at KFC and we are not familiar with the menu..she kept stearing at me like I was a ghost when she gave us the food I asked her what kind of sauce they have...she didn't say a word..my son didn't want any sauce anyways..
    I love to be well treated wherever I go. Since I got my customer service representative certificate I've learned how important is for a company to provide an excellent customer service. IT MEANS "MONEY FOR THEM".
    KFC DON'T THINK THAT WAY!!!

• Ra
    ralph feliciano May 06, 2009

visited kfc @ 8760 coral way miami, fl.
    phone # 305-226-3596

tried cashing on the oprah winfrey unthink kfc free offer, and was denied. notes were posted all over intercom and window indicating that they were non-participants of the promotion. i wound up paying $5.34 for a 2 pc. grilled chicken meal.

• Fa
    fabian Dec 30, 2009

K F C in general is sliding down hill just yesterday I went in to a store in Murray Bridge in South Australia and to my surprise there was flies every where, there was no way you could even sit in there, there was less flies out side but try and sit down out side was a chore on it's own. Rubbish was every where the tables not even wiped down.
    I think all the franchises in the world are far too busy making a profit than to worry about customer satisfaction...

• Si
    silverlakeguy Dec 30, 2009

People.. it's KFC!!! for god's sake. KFC! sheesh

• Mn
    M.Naidoo Nov 08, 2010

I ordered a family meal last friday and i recieved the most horrible service and food.I intially ordered 8 pieces of chicken (build your feast)with coleslaw and chips at the drive through.I had to repeat my order atleast three times before the correct order was taken because the person assisting me was not able to understand.This was highly fraustrating to begin with!I proceeded by paying for the order and collected my meal.When i got home and opened the packet, there were exactly five pieces of chicken which looked like it had been left in oil for far to long, cold over fried chips and no serviettes with sauce!i cannot understand this level of service.Needless to say more i had no time to drive back but this is very unexceptable!

• Ra
    Rachel Anderson Apr 23, 2011

To whom it may concern, I am extremely disappointed as yet again we received 5 chicken wings out of 8 pieces of chicken, and they forgot to give us coleslaw which we asked for.This has happened on a number of occasions and has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.I will never go to Wodonga East Kentucky again.

• Ze
    zeyad atif Jun 06, 2012

iam zeyad atif from egypt iam 19 y old kfc egypt

I want to complain Arish Branch Street pyramid because it is preventing laptop and I want a conversation with someone the next day stopping Branch Manager of study which me fail the article I'm a student media

SAAD MOHAMED SAID Jul 15, 2012

yesterday at shobra branch i did had my dinner at this place my dinner wase family mail extra coslow and risso with 6 piece bread when i askedd to by nore bread the answer i get sorry we just give bread only withe mail i did told the cashier i had my mail now but i need more to feed my children he askedd his supervisor when i asked to speak to him he told me the same but he give me what i need and then he add we are in shobra and in the meaning that the people of shobra are eating to mush or they are not human bean i did told him that shobra is having beast people and his attitude wase not professional as supervisor I AM WORKING AT J W MARRIOTT CAIRO AS SENIOR SOUS CHEF AND I NOW VERY WELL WHAT DOS IT MEN TO HADE A BAD EXPERINCE WITH YOUR FAMLY MY EMAIL IS SAAD_ [email protected] WELLING TO HAIRE FROM SOME ONE MY MOBIL 01001237611/01142204646

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices