Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]unethical behavior

I am a local assistant restaurant manager and the experience at this particular KFC has been very good. My two sons and I (one is 5 and one is 8) visited on Sunday October 22, 2017. Our food came out as expected and we took our seats. My 5 year old accidentally spilled his drink and it covered the table. Embarrassed, I explained what happened, apologized as we were the only ones dining at the time and even offered to clean up the mess even though they were not in any way busy. Unexpectedly, the lady handed me a small towel, rolled her eyes and walked away. I did my best to clean it up and moved to another table having no assistance to clean up the mess. The staff, very unexpectedly, were obviously making fun of my son laughing and joking about it and finally a young man came out to clean up the mess. They made fun of him for going out to clean it up, he looked at us and rolled his eyes. This continued until we finally finished eating and left without any apologies or thanks for dining even though we experienced this. Behavior like this is unacceptable and it should be for your company. Any future business from myself or anyone I know will no longer occur at this location and possibly any in the future. I hope you consider this as a measure to resolve anybody else with a complaint and are able to correct this exceedingly unacceptable behavior in your company.