Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]chronic order shortage

Hi, I'll start out by saying that I love your products. I have been using the store location that I have a complaint about (S. Rangeline Rd. Carmel Indiana) for over 40 years. Here for the past couple of years almost every time that I order my 30 hot wings, I get shorted at least 5 wings. This evening I ordered my usual 30 wings and other items. After we got home and sat down for dinner I found that I was shorted 5 wings again, even after telling the young man taking my order (Tyler) that they short me on a regular basis. That's like being robbed of at least $4.00 every time I order my usual 30 hot wings at that store. My wife and I have both complained to the management on several occasions and we always get an apology. But that has become a hollow gesture at this point. I don't know if my complaint will make a difference but I just felt like I needed to vent to someone higher up. Thank you for listening... Restaurant# H740016 - Cashier: Tyler - 10/28/2017 - 5:24 PM... A refund or free wings would be nice, but I would have no clue of what that exact number would be.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]