Having problems with KENT RO Systems?

A-2, Sector-59, Uttar Pradesh
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] complain about the beep sound from kent..

beep sound in kent ro uv after the replacement of activated carbon filter n uv tube... please explain y the sound comes...

[Resolved] ro not working for past 24 days

RO was purchased last year and in less than a year it has broken down many times. we have asked service engineer to rectify it but no action and all we get is complaint no. We bought this Kent RO on 22nd Nov, 2010 last year.
In less than a year we have had a breakdown of this RO many times. We were given to understand by your sales team that Kent provides the best ROs but after getting such shoddy product, which has broken down within the warranty period and extremely poor after sales service, we regret our decision to buy your product.
We have spoken to Mahendar (Service Manager) at Gurgaon center many times but apart from giving us false assurances, and asking us to speak to the Dharmender (Technician) directly, no action has been taken.
We have tried Mr. Bhardwaj’s-(Service Head) no also but he never picks up the phone.
Dharmender (Technician) visited the premises couple of times and all he says is due to water pressure the machine leaks. We have got that resolved. Infact, during his last visit he did not install the candle properly and as a result we are unable to use the RO since then. We did ask him to fix that but he never turned up even after confirming that he will visit in the afternoon of 29th & 30th May to fix it.
We are disappointed with the callous attitude of Kent employees towards customers, this can be gauged from the fact that we have not been able to use the RO since 23rd May and are getting bottled water since then.
We did lodge a complaint and had requested customer care to resolve this and all we get is complaint no’s - [protected].
As the machine is under warranty, we would like to get it replaced, or else, please refund our money.

RESOLVED

• kent_ro Jun 14, 2011

Dear Sir

Kindly provide your contact details to enable us to resolve your grievance at the earliest.

Regards
    Kent RO Systems Ltd.

terrible after sales service

We purchased a Kent RO system in August 2009, which has been having problems with water purification performance ever since October 2009 onwards. We would need to make atleast half a dozen phone calls for a service person to attend to it. To top it, he would identify the problem to replacement of candles etc (within such a short period?!), but he would not have the spare part with him, nor would he promptly replace the spare part shortly. That would require another half a dozen calls. I am terribly upset with my purchase. Is there a way to make the company responsible and return the item as I am not willing to put up with it any more.

short supply

To, Dated 14-12-2010
The Kent Ro System Ltd,
Regional Manager (Mr. Atul Markanda)
Ludhiana,

Subject: Short Supply

Dear Sir,

This letter is in reference to which Short Supply of Kent Ro against the Transport POD No 2158523, dated 31-10-2007. We are Received the 20 Packaged against the 22 Packeged (One packaged = 2 Pcs) total short supply of 04 Pcs.

On Regular basis we are given Continuous reminder to Mr. Vikram Suri (Earlier RM) but till date they will not give any positive reply and still this issue is pending.

Now I am bound to write a letter to you.

Also I am install the One Unit in Patiala with the reference of Mr.Vikram Suri
Customer details:

Name: SSP Delhi
Address: Ajit Nagar, Near 22 No Phatak Patiala.

Still I am not received the above mention this unit.

Now Mr. Vikram Suri Can’t Pick the Hand Phone No [protected].

Note : Please find enclosed the Copy of Short Supply Transport Document & Registered FIR Copy of Ludhiana Police Station dated 31-12-2007 ( Report No 7 )

We are requested to you please look in to this matter seriously & give the solutions as soon.

Cc: Mr. Vikram Suri & Mr. Manish Lambha

Regards

(Authorized Signatory)
Note : I am search the number from Kent Website [protected].
Call this number at 11:50am Dated 18/02/2010 and he sad sir i will revert you in evening after discuss with Mr. Suri.

• Ra
    ramsharma Feb 20, 2010

TO

The Drug Inspecter of Ludhiana.
    Sh. Vikram Suri Ji.
    Ludhiana.
    Subject: A Chemist Sales medicine Without Drug License.

Sir,
    we are requesting that one chemist shopkeeper sale medicine without drug license. he have not drug license and he also sale bad medicine who injurung young boys health without docter prescriptions .medicine name spasmoproxyvon, norfin, fortvin.phenergan injection, phinotil and phensadyl, corex, and rexcof also that medicene injuring young boys health. so we have request that sir please take action on it .and save new young boys life.he is future of our country so plesase actoin on it.that shop address near jalandhar bye pass.near greenland school street.in bhoura vill in ludhiana.near salem tabri police station.the shopkeeper write shop name satpal property advisor he not write on his shop medicne shop so pls hold him he have no drugs license.

thankyou for this acttion.
    iam the peaolpe live near that shop. he destroyed more home and boys.

• Ra
    ramsharma Feb 20, 2010

TO

The Drug Inspecter of Ludhiana.
    Sh. Vikram Suri Ji.
    Ludhiana.
    Subject: A Chemist Sales medicine Without Drug License.

Sir,

thankyou for this acttion.
    iam the peaolpe live near that shop. he destroyed more home and boys.

ro system candles require replacement

Kent RO system installed at my home is not functioning well. Candles are due for replacement. When ever we call over telephone their people do not attend properly more over once consequent upon our complaint no. 1444 service staff visited our home and replaced one candle and assured us to replace another candle in day or two that was on 04.07.2008. Since than neither he turned back nor he is responding our calls. The reason may be that my wife was not having change at that time and that guy was supposed to return remaining money to us and he had also assured to replace another candle but till dated no one has turned back. Such a sorry state of affairs by co.'s employees without caring their valuable customers, absconding for retaining small amount and left us unattended. This story itself speaks about very-very poor state of affairs of co.'s responses towards customer's complaints.

N.K.RANGA
#402 SBI OFFICER'S ENCLAVE
PHASE X MOHALI
PUNJAB

CELL +[protected].

terrible after sale service

The company has a totally non-existent sales service support. I had purchased Kent RO water purifier system around a year back and it was informed that every three months the system will be checked but nobody has ever bothered to attend for the same. When I had some problem with the system and when I tried to contact there was no response and thereafter I was informed that the service provider have been changed and I must contact the new distributor.

Santosh Menon Oct 15, 2008

Even I repent having spent Rs 13, 000 for this white elephant (Kent Grand Purifier) - no after sales service, the water leaks from the tank, the installation is messy with a tube leaking so called 'waste water' (God alone knows if this is really waste because it flows out with almost the same intensity as the inlet, also results in a lot of wasted water); no indicators to let you know it's full - a waste of money - please do not buy this product

• Ar
    ArjunPaliwal Sep 12, 2012

To Kent Water Purifiers,

I am writing this mail in vain and want to report the pathetic service that i have been experiencing since the time i bought my KENT PEARL WATER PURIFIER model.

Serial No. - KR11052917
    Date of Purchase: 12th October 2011

I have been facing a problem with my device since about 6 months now. The water outlet would always flush out too much of water and I would have to change the bucket under it time and again. Well, initially i thought maybe it was just a part of the process, since i had no doubt about the company image of Kent. But gradually my doubts turned into nightmares as the amount of water being flushed out kept increasing by the day.
    Anyways, I started calling the dealer who sold me the device, since the warranty card said that any defects whatsoever (unless by mishandling), and most of the time the person did not even understand what i was speaking. I was horrified at the kind of response i was getting. Anyways, on August 18th I decided to go to the outlet myself to get my problem addressed. They said my problem will be solved soon since it was a problem with the membrane only and it can be replaced. I waited for 10 days calling them up each day but they just kept delaying it. On 2nd September i decided to visit the outlet again where to my horror i was told that i would have to pay for the membrane as it is not covered in the warranty. I went through the warranty card again and saw that it very clearly says that any defects whatsoever within the warranty period would be covered free of cost unless it is due to mishandling. Anyways now i have understood that my device wasnt functioning since May but i realized by August. The customer service people are doing nothing but delaying the response in order for the warranty period to get over.

They give me useless excuses at times like " Sir your device's membrane is being sent from our main store from another city" or "Sir, You will have to pay for it".

Now, I am sick and tired of this non-sense. I have realize not only that it is not the amount of money i wasted on numerous phone calls and fuel i burnt to go to them time and again to complain. It is also not worth my energy to argue with the customer care people as not only do i feel they lack common sense but they are extremely rude. I am now trying one last time to get my problem resolved before i have to file a case against Kent in the consumer court and let the law decide the further course of action. So, If any of the Kent Customer Service Heads do get to read this please let me know if my matter can be resolved without me having to approach the court.

Regards,
    Arjun Paliwal
    Phone no. 9666407373

[Resolved] bad product and worst service

I bought Kent RO system from a Kent dealer - AB Solar & Supreme Technologies, Bangalore in Feb 2008.
Since the 2nd month of purchase of the system I have been facing problems of the system's tank overflowing with water and flooding the kitchen floor. The said dealer has tried to fix the problem without any success. Last month because of the overflown water my spouse slipped in the kitchen and injured her knee. At this point I asked the dealer to place change the system as it is dangerous. He responded by saying that because the system has not been mounted on the wall it is overflowing and so we mounted it on the wall. In spite of that the system is overflowing and 2-3 attempts made by the technician were not able to fix it.

A few days later a 60 yr old lady slipped on the flooded kitchen floor as the Kent system was overflowing and fractured her knee. So I called the dealer and asked for replacement of the piece. He has refused to give any service and has wrongly accused me of detaining his technician in my house. The technician was in my house for abt 15min.s during which he spoke over the phone to his manager (the said dealer). Instead of helping, the dealer turned abusive!

Now have tried to reach Kent directly! They sent a technician - he again fixed the system which lasted for 2 days and again the overflowing started. Further calls to Kent has led to false promises of sending technician which has not happened and they keep trying to push us back to dealer with whom we don't want to deal! It just appears that Kent people don't seem to appreciate the problem even after two accidents! If it were US, easily we could have sued them and got damages - I have videos of water overflowing again and again.

To summarize, Kent RO has been a bad product in our experience and the service has been pathetic. Buy it at your own risk !

RESOLVED

• KENT RO Systems's response · Nov 27, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [email protected] We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Warm regards,
    Team Kent

• Re
    Reviewer62190 Nov 20, 2015

beep sound in kent ro uv after the replacement of activated carbon filter n uv tube and water purification is stopped.. please explain y the sound comes... service person visit charges should be exempted as the filters are changed before a month only.

should not buy kentro system at all!

I bought one KENT system in March 2006. I got a lot of calls from their call center asking if I had got my free service done. I repeatedly requested the people who were calling me to kindly get the system serviced. There was no response. I was given a complaint number a few times but nobody turned up.

Now the system has stopped working. I called up the service center and told them regarding the complaints I've made in the past. The person on the other side checked and told me that there are no complaints registered and that I've never given a complaint. I don’t understand that how does this company plan to cope in such a competitive market with such poor and inefficient customer service. It is not about paying for the service or whatever part they'll replace, but what hurts and scares the most that this company is not serious and complacent about the most important ingredient of every day life.

I think nobody should rely on KENTRO SYSTEM for their water.

[Resolved] all buyers beware!

Never ever think of buying a Kent RO System. The company has a totally non existent after sales service...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices