Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator — no cold air in freezer
We purchased the Kenmore Trio Elite Refrigerator in early 2005. Two months later, the ice-maker was not producing ice. They came out and fixed it. One year later the freezer died. No cold air. Everything had to be thrown out. They said it would take almost a week to fix and costs me lots of $$$. I am very disappointed with Sears Customer Service and this refrigerator. I spent almost $2400... I should have shelled out an additional $500 and purchased a Thermador! Sears should be ashamed for selling a product that is defective.
More Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore 600 Washing Machine - washer
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace