Kenmore Elite Dishwasher — do not buy kenmore products!
I purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher barely over 1 year ago. We had our fist problem less than 5 months after owning the dishwasher. They told us that a thermostat burnt out and they replaced it. Now 1 month after the warranty ran out the thermostat went out again. Sears refused to help me without charging me a service charge and a charge for the part. I believe that the thermostat is not the reason that we keep having this problem there has to be something else causing the thermostat to burn out. I even had one associate from sears agree with me that the thermostat was not the problem, but the refuse to go back and fix the issue. I will never buy another sears or Kenmore product again. Buyer beware Kenmore and sears product have gone downhill since the merger with kmart.
Do not buy Kenmore products!
More Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore 600 Washing Machine - washer
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace