Kay Jewelers — lost gold diamond pendant
Taken broken necklace with gold diamond pendant to get repaired. Went to pick it up on due date of repair, no one called. The chain was fixed but the pendant missing. Offered me the necklace refuse to take it without the pendant, which can not be taken off the chain unless it is broken, it won't fix over the ends. Missing sent 2/16/2010 until now 3/20/2010. No one called me ever i am the one that has to keep going to the store asking.Poor customer service on not keeping informed or offering me a new pendant instead saying they are looking for it.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers 
- Kay Jewelers - rude, pushy, commission based selling