JustAnswer / invalid technical advice and cheating on bogus membership

justanswer.com, Australia

My PC produces loud buzzing noise at cold boot. I thought JustAnswer was a company from Microsoft (which I trust) so I asked them for advice. They told me to deposit USD 5 for a 1 month trial, then a so called "specialist" gave me a useless answer (I have already tried what his suggested). then became silent after I dismissed his ideas. I became suspicious so I checked my Email, It turned out they forced a membership on me and changed me 41 pounds without my knowledge and consent.

There is no way I can cancel my bogus membership from their website so I lodge this complaint to ask the authority to help me cancel my unwanted membership and get my money back from this company of cheaters.

• Updated by phuocthiet, Apr 15, 2019

Please help me cancel my unwanted membership and get my money back from JustAnswer. Thanks.

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Apr 16, 2019

Hi Phuocthiet,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry for any frustration you may be experiencing.

Unfortunately, Complaints Board doesn't provide us with any relevant account information that would allow us to locate your account. We're happy to take a look at your account though and take any action request. Please reach out to us at [protected]@justanswer.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,