[Resolved] Just Answer — medical advice
Went online to ask a simple question I had failed to ask my doctor today (and now his office is closed) - gave all the information several times in what looked like a live chat with the PA (although it kept repeating itself - same words - later) and said a doctor was waiting - but first they needed a refundable $5. So I put in my Capital One Credit Card. Rejected by Paypal. Then I put in my debit card. Rejected. I put in my second debit card for another bank - rejected. When I tried to get back to the PA and explained this, I just got in the loop (the doctor is waiting - put in your $5.)
Checked with Capital One and saw that the $5 was pending. Asked them to cancel it. Never got an answer; never got a live response from anyone at Just Answer.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018
Thanks for letting us know about this. it sounds like you might have had some technical issue posting your deposit. We can have our Customer Care team look into this if you can reach out to us.
We can be reached at [protected]@justanswer.com or by phone at [protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
JusttAnswer Customer Care
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000