[Resolved] Just Answermedical advice

M Aug 04, 2018

Went online to ask a simple question I had failed to ask my doctor today (and now his office is closed) - gave all the information several times in what looked like a live chat with the PA (although it kept repeating itself - same words - later) and said a doctor was waiting - but first they needed a refundable $5. So I put in my Capital One Credit Card. Rejected by Paypal. Then I put in my debit card. Rejected. I put in my second debit card for another bank - rejected. When I tried to get back to the PA and explained this, I just got in the loop (the doctor is waiting - put in your $5.)

Checked with Capital One and saw that the $5 was pending. Asked them to cancel it. Never got an answer; never got a live response from anyone at Just Answer.

• Resolution Statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018

Hello Marilyn,

Thanks for letting us know about this. it sounds like you might have had some technical issue posting your deposit. We can have our Customer Care team look into this if you can reach out to us.

We can be reached at [protected]@justanswer.com or by phone at [protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,