The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JTV — stone fell out of ring and i'm stuck with it
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchase a white & blue irradiated diamond band from jtv in this year in late spring. Ordered a size 6.5 and within the 30 day grace period a stone fell out on the lower edge of the band. I returned the ring for a refund and was stocked when the ring was returned to me with a note that the ring had been resized to a 5.5 and because the repair out been done by a vendor other than jtv they wouldn't refund the amount. 1) I never sized the ring 2) I was within the 30 day grace period 3) now i'm stuck with a ring that can't be worn.
I contacted customer service every week for three week voicing my unhappiness and was told to write to kevin brabson that he would make the final decision. His response was the same - touch luck charlie, your stuck with the ring.
I have sent him several more emails with not further response. Posted a bad review on their website - no surprize it didn't get posted!
Took the ring to a local jeweler and has the ring put on a ring stick and it actually sized as 5.75.
Buyers beware of jtv!
More JTV Complaints & Reviews
- JTV Jewelry Television - bait and switch
- Jewelry Television - bad diamonds and gems
- Jtv And Jtv Auction Jewelry - cheap junk
- Jewelry Television - telling lies again
- Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) - customer service
- Jtv.com Jewelry Television - false advertising
- JTV - bait and switch on gemstone
- JTV - bogus shipping on auction
- JTV - scam!!! beware.
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - poor quality and terrible customer service