JTV — bait and switch on gemstone
Watching the JTV gemstone show, I saw a beautiful RED mexican fire opal.
The price was right. I decided to buy it based on the carat weight and the amazing color. When I received it, it was pale yellow. Nothing like the stone being shown under the item number. I returned the fire opal, and wrote a letter to their customer "care" department telling them they should be ashamed of the "bait and switch"! Never heard a word.
More JTV Complaints & Reviews
- JTV Jewelry Television - bait and switch
- Jewelry Television - bad diamonds and gems
- Jtv And Jtv Auction Jewelry - cheap junk
- Jewelry Television - telling lies again
- Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) - customer service
- Jtv.com Jewelry Television - false advertising
- JTV - bogus shipping on auction
- JTV - scam!!! beware.
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - poor quality and terrible customer service
- JTV.com - seller wasted my time and lost information about the order