Having problems with Swatch?

Swatch Customer Service Contacts

+41 323 212 121 (Swatch Ltd)
+41 323 436 811 (Holding Company)
Jakob-Stämpflistrasse 94
Biel
Switzerland - CH-2500
Holding Company
Seevorstadt 6, CH-2500 Biel Switzerland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swatch Customer Service. Initial Swatch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swatch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swatch. Discuss the issues you have had with Swatch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Swatch Complaints & Reviews

SwatchWatch

I purchased a watch to gift my friend in India ( on 11/12/20) from swatch city centre, Doha, Qatar . However, a complaint of irregularity in timing noted only after 3-4 days from date of purchase and I kept the watch under my observation for 2- 3 days and I confirmed the complaint ( seems that it has a complaint with hour needle ). I approached the shop for replacement with new since the product is brand new and moreover it was meant for gift. However, they informed that they have some standard procedure for checking a defective watch and accordingly the watch has been placed for urgent repair rather than replacement and the replacement is based on the result from the service centre
In fact, I never expected the above complaint on a brand new product of swatch swiss made. Moreover, I purchased the product to gift a person.

Watch
Watch

SwatchWarranty - swatch watch

Watch was on bedside table over night. When woke in the morning found its face had melted. The only explanation is that we had a heater close to the bedside table. The watch is under warranty. Swatch advised they do not cover misuse. There was no misuse. Clearly it is a defect because I always leave my watch in the same position and there has never been an issue with it.

Jun 29, 2020

Swatch — Unacceptable and Illegal Behavior / Attention CEO - M.D

Dear Sirs, We are writing to you to report an unacceptable and illegal behavior and action on behalf of...

SwatchRepair watch

After greeting and appreciation,
      On 23 December 2016, I bought a SWATCH watch reference NO (YOS414GE) from head office Swatch in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
      Note that the watch is water resistant up to (30) meters, but I was surprised after a period of heavy fog inside the watch (As shown in the attached pictures), and When I went to maintenance center in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia, I was informed that the cost of opening the watch only without full repair costs (450) SR !!! And the price of the same new watch is about (700) SR!!!
      Therefore, I hope that your Excellency repair my watch because the defect is a manufacturing defect and not a defect of use.

Feb 27, 2020

Swatch — watch

Dear sir, I requested to fix my swatch watch inside your swatch store in qasr mall in riyadh city and they...

Swatchwatch

Good day,

I recently handed in my swatch watch at the Gateway branch on the 15/12/2019 and did not receive any feedback regarding the watch and what was wrong. I called on the 16/01/2020 only to be informed that my watch is still at the repair center to be evaluated and can only be expected to arrive at the store with reasons as to why it has stopped working at the end of January. This is really unacceptable for a brand of such reputation . I undergone that ot was the festive period but the branch manager should have followed up and informed myself of the progress.

Dec 30, 2019

Swatch — [protected], swatch irony

i brought a swatch wristwatch on the 21st April 2019 at a Swatch store Al Ghurair in Dubai during my last...

Dec 19, 2019

Swatch — watch cannot be repaired or replaced after 2 years & needs to be thrown away.

To, The manager Swatch Watches Switzerland. Dear Sir/ madam, I, Gale C Roberts, am writing from India, to...

Swatchswatch watch

I have purchased a watch 3 year back but now it is not working. I have complained in Saket, New Delhi, India. They have given the the replacement option and giving 35% discount on new watch. But 30% discount is available in authorised Swatch retailer on delhi. If Swatch watch durability is only 3 year why i will buy new watch. I am very dissatisfied with Swatch quality and service given by Swatch. Kindly do needful.

Sep 09, 2019

Swatch — service

Hello, I have bought a Swatch watch in May 2019 in Voronezh (Russia). On the 26th of August a part of the...

Swatchproduct (men’s wrist watch) and service

I am a swatch fan and bought 7 swatches so far for me and my family. Majority were bought from Kualalampur, and the rest from Bangkok and Dubai. The arm for second in my son's wristwatch dropped inside the casing by itself. We got it replaced from singapore and was very happy with the support. His 2nd wristwatch faced the same problem again. But this time when it was taken to a swatch shop in singapore, they said it is out of warranty period (beyond 2 years). But, when I asked how can I get it fixed; they said it is impossible. I was surprised! For an international problem of the watch; I cannot be given a solution even. What if my other watches also face the same thing. In fact, my friend also was with me to fix a broken glass of his daughter's watch. And he also couldn't get that fixed. I love swatch watches. But from now on, I will definitely keep this in mind that in case if anything happens to the watch after 2 years it becomes a piece of junk. In fact, I ended up buying a Casio for my son; even after I had so many swatches I eyed for him.

product (men’s wrist watch) and service

Jul 31, 2019

Swatch — staff service that wrongly claimed for function of watch

Hi, i want to complain on new watch i buy at one utama petaling jaya. I choose the dark color watch..and i...

Jul 11, 2019

Swatch — lousy service ever

I was advised that, to change a new leather string includes the string itself, accesories and labour cost...

Swatchcustomer service canceled my order.

This is unfair at all because I win a chance to get my watch and then I paid for it. And I gave my address at Kuwait and you didn't want to send it. And now you said you will cancel my order and the money didn't return to my bank until now. Why you keep my order with you more than 4 days and my money also. You can't cancel my order if you keep the money with you. The process for my order being more than one week. What's that treatment from swatch company and I always wear swatch and I bought from them when I was child. I am cutting to wear swatch forever because this thing is racist because I am not in USA, you canceled my order without returning my money back. I didn't get my swatch which I wish to have bape swatch. This is shame for swatch company at USA and soon I will close this company, I swear that.

Jun 16, 2019

Swatch — refused to replace

I bought yesterday watch from Riyadh renal moal Today I went to replace and they refused Yesterday when I...

Jun 13, 2019

Swatch — automatic watch

I have attached a picture of the watch of which i am complaining about. The second picture is of all my...

Swatchproduct - broken strap

I purchased a swatch watch at the sri lankan duty free last 15th november 2018, ref. no. lb1856 to take to maldives and the strap is broke last week (31st may 2019 ) while i was putting it on, i am working maldives now and i took it to the service agent in here and they said that they dont have the same strap to replace it with and suggested to send a photo of the watch and an email here.

i would like to have a strap replacement for it or a replacement of a similar model just in case the strap is not available. hoping for a fast response regarding the matter.

Please find attach pictures for your reference and more information, thanks.

carla mae bernardino
                [protected]@gmail.com

product - broken strap

Swatchi’m complaining about swatch

I did order A watch from swatch and now the people that works thereare saying that I didn't buy it from you, but from China???
                  You and I got a bill from DHL that I have to pay.

Det påløper ingen ekstra tollavgifter. Gratis levering ved kjøp over 399 kr
                  Can someone tell me what's happening here?
                  I see that you have 60 complaints and never have replied to them.
                  Does swatch exist anymore or you you went bankrupt?
                  If you see the link it doesn't look a Chinese page to me!

Swatchswatch watches

Dear Swatch i have bought two swatch watches on [protected] and a few days ago i notice that there is a rust inside the watches and on the one the chrono button is stuck and does not work and on the other watch the hand that shows the minutes on the chrono timer is stuck! From the official dealership in Cyprus which is the M.P.M imports they told me that they can't do nothing because my watches is out of warranty! where can i fix my watches???

Apr 14, 2019

Swatch — model no. r30939703

I have bought your watch in April 2012 on my Marriage for Rs 80K Approx. I have hardly wore that watch 5 to 6...