JPMorgan Chasedeposit accounts

I regret having opened deposit banking accounts at Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu. WaMu denied me timely access to collected funds in my demand deposit accounts, contrary to custom and relevant law. WaMu suspended my access to online banking without notice or explanation. WaMu executed a EFT deposit after telling me WaMu would not do so.

I found WaMu branch staff dismissive, disinterested, condescending and insultingly non-communicative. I came to conclude that Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu is dishonorable, dishonest and an unreliable counterparty in banking relationships.

One regrets having opened deposit accounts at Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu.