The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JPMorgan Chase — deposit accounts
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I regret having opened deposit banking accounts at Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu. WaMu denied me timely access to collected funds in my demand deposit accounts, contrary to custom and relevant law. WaMu suspended my access to online banking without notice or explanation. WaMu executed a EFT deposit after telling me WaMu would not do so.
I found WaMu branch staff dismissive, disinterested, condescending and insultingly non-communicative. I came to conclude that Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu is dishonorable, dishonest and an unreliable counterparty in banking relationships.
One regrets having opened deposit accounts at Washington Mutual JPMorgan Chase WaMu.
More JPMorgan Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Chase Bank - annual fee